BY DANNON

Crystal B.
Cecilia, KY
The initial taste of these were great. Once you swallow though, you have the immediate repulsiveness that comes from the artificial sweeteners. I'd rather have no sweeter at all than the nastiness (especially the aftertaste) from the artificial kinds! Yuck!
Melina G.
Tucson, AZ
This is a very tasty yogurt! It is a favorite in my household. My 4 year old prefers this yogurt over all other brands since he first tried it. It is pretty thick for a Greek yogurt though, and I usually have to down a glass of water after eating one. Overall, flavor is delicious, and it is Greek so I like the fact that it has a good amount of protein and less calories than most Greek yogurts.
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt and my favorite brand of yogurt. I get it at my local Shop Rite for a fairly good price. The texture is like no other yogurt and the flavors are amazing. It's not heavy in the stomach and I would definitely recommend for others.
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
I love the Dannon Light and Fit yogurts.  They are lower in carbs than most and don't sacrifice the flavor.  They are filling and have tons of protein for a yogurt.  The price is great too.  I usually buy them in the 4 packs for an even better value.  My kids even love them.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
This flavored Greek Yogurt is actually very tasty. I'm not usually a huge fan of greek yogurt but this is good. I do think they could be a little more cheaper since the cups are so tiny.
Shawnda W.
Manchester, TN
I am not a huge fan of yogurt, but wanted to have more of healthier snacks, so decided to give this a try. Taste good and can get the sweet tooth craving out the way.
Elizabeth H.
Boonville, NY
I love all Dannon light and fit yogurts. They have so much flavor,for being a light yogurt. I find myself reaching for this flavor the most. So yummy!
LaTashijuna D.
Corona, CA
my 4 year old daughter absolutely loves the taste of this yogurt. She's been really picky lately about her yogurt for some reason, but this was a hit.
Angelique P.
Dayton, OH
I love it for a snack it's low In calories. And the taste is so good. I do recommend you to try it if you are wanting something low In calories.
Argentina F.
It's my favorite breakfast. And when I want to eat something heathy is what I turn to. And strawberry and banana, only one word YUM!!!