BY DANNON

Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Light and fit ones are really good, and they are normally a good deal when they are on sale you can get a few of them for a few bucks They have a lot of flavors so they should have something you would like. I love to mix fresh fruit in them and freeze it for a nice snack.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Love this. Taste just like Strawberries and Bananas, I could eat this everyday!! It has an amazing flavor, does not taste like a "light & fit" flavor. I am a repeat costumer and will continue to do so. Would recommend
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Light and fit Greek yogurt is by far my favorite. The flavors are fantastic, and I love the macros! They're the lowest in calories and so good! A great substitute for dessert or breakfast. Must try Greek yogurt!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
I originally chose this product because the nutrition stats were better than the others. I was surprised how great the flavor and consistency were, and now this is our family's favorite.
Kalika S.
Kalika S.
decatur, al
Really good. Usually eat this either for breakfast or as a snack between breakfast and lunch. Love the taste and doesn't dry my mouth out after eating it.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
This stuff is amazing and to have not tried it try it it is rare for me to like things like this so I do recommend it when I do like things like this
Beth T.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
Great taste, great nutrition, only buy on sale as yogurt prices have jumped. This makes great frozen yogurt drops for the freezer.
Alexus T.
Alexus T.
Everyone in my family likes this yogurt. Even my sister whom doesn't like bananas! Just wish that more came in a box!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
These are amazing! They aren't as tart as most Greek yogurt, so they taste more like regular yogurt, just healthier.
Cortney F.
Cortney F.
Toledo, OH
I am not
A huge Greek yogurt fan but I do actually like this one quite a bit and the price is also goods