Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Shortcake Nonfat Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Ashley J.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Get happy with this creamy new treat bursting with delicious fruit flavor, and a light and fluffy texture that will melt in your mouth. At 80 calories, forget happy, you’ll be ecstatic!

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactic Acid, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Nitrogen.

Cat B.
Sunnyvale, CA
My favorite flavor! Super creamy and fills me up. Give it a swirl to make it more creamy and smooth. Satisfies my sweet tooth! Wet flavorful and not over powering.
Brooke B.
Great flavor of Greek yogurt! I am normally pretty picky about my Greek yogurt but this one is yummy! I was expecting fruit at the bottom of the yogurt cup so I was disappointed about that but overall I would buy again.
Katrina B.
I love this yogurt! I usually buy it from Target. It has a smooth not too sweet taste and it's low-fat. It's fresh and healthy, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a yogurt that keeps you fit.
Ryan L.
Spencer
Pretty tasty, definitely has the flavor of strawberry shortcake, Tastes very thing and airy but in a good way.  I have purchased items several times and would recommend as long as it is the taste you want. Not too expensive at like a buck and a good way to cure sweet tooth.
Kate W.
Belpre, OH
A delicious low calorie snack! Great for a filling, protein packed snack especially for those watching their weight. A good taste, a good texture and a good amount of tougher. Comparable to more costly brands; a very good value.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
I absolutely love love love this. The texture is thick and creamy not runny or goopy like some plus the flavor is pretty good. I actually have about 10 in my refrigerator of this flavor St the moment
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I buy these all the time there amazing tasting and they feel you up. I like to eat them with breakfast and fruit there even food to make smoothies out of. It just a snack.
Mason M.
We buy this almost every walmart trip. Every time I enjoy a cup I think of it as a desert. Not too expensive yet it tastes expensive and blows regular yogurt out of the water. I recommend trying!
Cassandra R.
Milwaukee, WI
I always get dannon light and fit Greek yogurt. Typically the big container in the vanilla flavor. But this one I get sometimes as a treat! I typically add granola and call if a day but I will continue to purchase
Gillian G.
A great treat or snack: This yogurt is thick and delicious. It has a good texture (if you like pudding or mousse this is for you), a good taste, and it's not too high in calories or fat. I prefer it to other brands of mousse/whipped yogurts.