Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake

by Light & Fit®

You don't have to be in New York to enjoy this favorite American classic. There's almost nothing better than the taste of cheesecake strawberries, except that each 5.3 ounce cup has 0g of fat and 80 calories!

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Strawberry Puree, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Black Carrort Juice (For Color), Citric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 35% fewer calories than regular yogurt
  • Light& Fit Greek: 80 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt: 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake!
Delana Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Delana Q.
A great guilty pleasure when you can’t have the real thing. Nice and creamy and not too tart like other Greek yogurts. I love to top with a squirt of whipped topping and some fresh fruit...OMG DEEEEEELICIOUS!!!!!
Rosa G.
Lufkin, TX
Purchased at: Dollar General
This Greek yogurt is like the best I have ever tasted and only 80 calories. Needed a quick lunch and was so surprised with the flavor. Will for sure be adding these to my grocery list 😋
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Jamie S.
Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Jamie S.
I love the flavor of this and the fact that it's low calorie! It's a tad bit artificial tasting than the other flavors, bit overall it's great! Light + Fit Original Superb Strawberry Cheesecake
Cristie B.
Pensacola, FL
My absolute favorite yogurt and favorite flavor!! I used to eat great value and Yoplait but when I saw, or paid attention to say Yoplaits nutritional value, I immediately stopped eating it. Light and Fit is exactly what it says, light and fit! And the flavor is oh so good. It's creamy and thick just the way I like it! I purchase the 4 pack so I can save money and have several cups on hand bc I eat it daily!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,240 reviews
Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Sandra G.
This is delicious, do smooth and creamy!! I start every morning with this!! 12 grams of protein and only 80 calories!! Also a great healthy snack!! Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake #healthysnacks #comfortfoods
Amanda C.
Export
Very good Greek yogurt! Not too pricey and great, thick, creamy quality. A good addition the the Greek light and fit product line!
Kodi R.
Harrison
Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Kodi R.
Light & Fit® Greek Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Kodi R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is pretty good it has a different texture than the yogurt brand I usually eat. I would eat this again for a snack it is low in calories and has 12 grams of protein so it’s pretty healthy the taste is just a little off to me
Angela K.
Spencer, WI
I’ve always liked yogurt. Even though it is light, it has a really good strawberry cheesecake flavor (if you like strawberry cheesecake). I will definitely purchase this product again.
elise C.
Pittsburgh
it’s good!!! i like how it is good for you and at the same time really good and delicious! greek yogurt is really good, along with cheesecake, so it’s all good!
Shannon S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite flavor hands down. When I have a sweet craving this satisfies. Actually tastes like cheesecake!

Looking for your answer?