Light & Fit® Greek French Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt Mousse

by Light & Fit®

Details:

Elegant French vanilla flavor meets silky melt-in-your-mouth Greek mousse for a match made in heaven! So good, and so fluffy, it’ll take you straight to cloud nine.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactic Acid, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Nitrogen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Light & Fit® Greek French Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
I love it! Great taste, and texture!!! So yummy!! It's very affordable and in most stores! Would totally buy it again!!!'
Azusa
This product is very tasty. Especially when adding granola. It's the perfect amount of sweet and does not taste bitter
APO, AP
I love this yogurt! This is pretty much the only one we buy. It's great for making smoothies and baking with!
I liked this yogurt mousse, tasted really good. I have repurchased several times in several flavors also.
Magnolia, TX
Tasty light and smooth. My son loves ths because there is no fuss. Loving it. Makes my life easy.
Raleigh, NC
I do not love the texture of these. I know most people seem to like it, but I'm just not into it.
Menifee, CA
My favorite flavor and favorite brand. You get a good amount for the price and it tastes so good!
Didn't care for this particular flavor but thwie Greek yogurts are delicious.Give OT a yry
Cape Charles, VA
This stuff is good and very low calories and fat content worth the price and a good value
Plano, TX
It is ok one, don't love it but I can eat it, it doesn't tastes si good we buy in costco

Looking for your answer?