BY LIGHT & FIT®

Set sail for the islands with the rich flavor of coconut cream and the melt-in-your-mouth texture of our finest Greek mousse. At 80 calories its even better than buried treasure.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactic Acid, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Nitrogen.

Samantha S.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely HATED greek yogurt. I had tried about 20 different brands before I found this product and was hooked. At such a low calorie mark, incredible flavors, and the cheapest price point,.. how could anyone buy something else? Its a too good to be true type of product.
Gladelina M.
Roxbury, MA
This is a great yogurt. It's very refreshing. Taste like coconut but not overpowering. They have great deals usually like 10 for $10. Perfect snack for kids before it's dinner time. I will continue to buy this yogurt.
Sarah M.
York, PA
I love the coconut cream. It is sweet enough but not too sweet! It is a healthier way to eat my coconut cream pie. The prices are also really cheap which is why I love Dannon so much! Even if you don't like coconut cream pie, I say try another flavor!
Rebecca M.
Buffalo, NY
This yogurt is reasonably priced, healthily, yummy, and keeps me full and focused throughout the day. I normally eat with almonds or rice cakes and I don't get sick of the flavor! Will buy again and recommend.
Ashley C.
Newport, MI
I've tried many many brands of Greek yogurt looking for one that's not gritty and hard to eat. This is the only brand I like. It's decently priced, comes in so many yummy flavors and no grit!
Britny C.
Absolutely love this yogurt, the consistency, the bits of coconut, reminds me of summertime and just being on a beach. Coconut is one of my favorite flavors and nothing beats this brand!
Hannah W.
We love yogurt in our house especially my picky eating 2 year old. I buy these yogurts to get some quick and easy protein in my son and enjoy a yummy yet healthy treat myself
Alison D.
Branson, MO
I love coconut cream pie, well really anything coconut. But let's face it, it's Chuck full of calories, so in order to try and live a healthier lifestyle, pie isnt really a daily option. But this yogurt is hands down just as delicious. It tastes so much like the traditional dessert I don't even moss it.

With this yogurt, i can totally have pie for breakfast or a late night snack..ok so it's not a pie per say but its even better
Dolores B.
This is by far the best yourt I have ever had in my life. I love the taste of coconut this specific yougurt has to it. It leaves an awesome aftertase too. It is super light and even though I am sometimes lactose intolerant this is so easy on my stomach.
Christina S.
Peculiar
I wasn't sure how I would like the texture on the whipped yogurts but I was pleasantly suprised! It's like a healthy mouse pie lol and that makes is so worth buying especially when I'm trying to lose weight and finding healthy snacks can be difficult at times.