Light & Fit® Greek Cherry

by Light & Fit®

When our thick, indulgent Greek nonfat yogurt meets a layer of sweet red cherries, it’s pure delight in a cup.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Cherries, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Malic Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 35% fewer calories than regular yogurt
  • Light& Fit Greek: 80 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt: 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Light & Fit® Greek Cherry!
New York
I think this is one of the best yogurt in the market. I’m always concerned about all the calories and sugar that many yogurt brand add I to their products. That’s why I’ve been eating light and fit for the longest. 80 calories what!!! My fav!! [product:light-&-fit-raspberry-greek-nonfat-yogurt]
Oshkosh, WI
Perfect yogurt when trying to lose weight, although it’s great tasting for every day too. I love a yogurt with chunks of fruit, and this has that! Really good consistency and flavor!
New Prt Rchy, FL
Light & Fit® Greek Cherry uploaded by Susan S.
I keep the Light & Fit Greek yogurts for days when I don't exercise as much, or have eaten more than I had planned. It gives me plenty of protein, low sugar, and also around half the calories of the regular Greek yogurts They are good, but I prefer the taste of the less healthy ones.
Light & Fit® Greek Cherry uploaded by yenifer R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I recently found these while grocery shopping and knew I had to try it. This Greek yogurt contains 12 grams of protein at only 80 calories a can. I very much enjoyed them as these are so delicious. They have so many delicious flavors and cherry and caramel are my favorites. I would definitely recommend these to everyone you won't be disappointed!
Light & Fit® Greek Cherry uploaded by Ibrahim A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I recently found these at my local grocery store. I'm a bug fan of yogurts and trying new stuff and these are amazing. They are packed with protein and contain very little sugar. I definitely would buy these Greek yogurts as they are yummy. I would definitely recommend these to everyone you won't be disappointed!!
These have become my favorite yogurt! I love packing them in my lunches or grabbing them for a quick breakfast. I wish the fruit wasn’t on the bottom and required stirring before eating, because I think this would taste great frozen!
Gadsden, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cherries perfect snack. Taste delicious. Smells yummy! Love Greek yogurt. Doesn’t need improvements!
Marion, IL
Such a delicious taste! Really has a burst of flavor for being a yogurt! So good for a late night snack!
Hammonton, NJ
My family and I eat this product daily.   It has a very nice taste.   It also mixes well and can be used with other items. (nuts, oats)
Dumont, NJ
Love this yogurt. Has a mix of tart and sweet which I love. It keeps you full for a long time as well.

Looking for your answer?