BY LIGHT & FIT®

Transport yourself with this delightful summer classic- bursting with blueberry flavor, this fluffy treat is only 80 calories!

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactic Acid, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Nitrogen.

Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
Danni light n fit is my absolute favorite yogurt! It has only around 80 calories and is packed with protein! I eat them almost every meal! All the flavors are fantastic. If you're a yogurt person and haven't tried these you need to
Regina S.
DURHAM
My husband really likes this brand of Greek Yogurt because it's both flavorful and healthy. I usually don't eat flavored greek yogurt, but their plain yogurt is also very good.
The only downside to Dannon is that I'm not too sure how many additives they have in their yogurt, and that's something I would be willing to do more research into.
Edith F.
Cambridge, MA
This is a great yogurt. Love the taste, the amount of protein makes it great if you try to get your macro nutrients under control. There is a lot of weird ingredients though, I guess that's what you get for having a low calorie product, low fat product.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Yummy! I really like the light fluffy texture of this yogurt. It's affordable and tasty. I'm honestly not sure how healthy it is but it's a good value. I'd definitely purchase this yogurt again. It's delicious!
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
I am not a fan of Greek yogurt but my wife is and she loves playing Dannon Greek yogurt. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants an affordable inexpensive yogurt. I will definitely buy again.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
The Dannon Light & Fit yogurts are a great healthy snack. They are affordable & regularly have sales so they are great to keep in your fridge. These have a great flavor and texture, and never taste artificial or runny. I always keep these in stock at my house and take them for lunch.
Caroline M.
has a sour taste at first, usually always on sale like 10 for $10 so I will continue to use but just not get this flavor . Helps with weight loss
Sariah R.
If you're a blueberry fan this is definetly a very good snack! It's small so you can put it in your purse or a lunchbox and take it on the go.
Danielle C.
I recently tried this yogurt, I was pleasantly surprised how great tasting it is. And I love that's it's whipped. It's like having a dessert.
Sarah A.
Great tasting and my kids love it just a much . its light so it doesn't have a strong taste which is great on My stomach in return
is Dannon Light & Fit blueberry tart mousse flavor available in Parsippany?
Is blubbery tart still available in Parssipany