Light & Fit® Cherry Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Luscious cherries mingle with the scrumptious flavor of vanilla in this unique flavor experience. Scoop into a creamy, nonfat snack you’ll never forget.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Black Cherries, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

• I do have a hard time finding the cherry yogurt. Where d...3 Answers
Light & Fit® Cherry Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
This yogurt is healthy and delicious, which is amazing. This flavor isnt really my favorite though. It isnt a bad flavor, I just prefer the others (plain vanilla for example) more than this one.
Sherri C.
New richmond
I usually like Dannon yogurt but this favor was just so so. I like the other flavors better I probably will choose another flavor over this one. I'm a repeat user for dannon but this was the first for this one. I usually prefer the fruit flavor over the chocolate, vanilla etc.
autumn p.
Citrus Hts, CA
Cherry vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, but Dannon's really takes the cake for me! It's a nice blend of the flavors, its creamy, light, and I don't feel bloated afterwards. I would definitely recommend this.
Staci L.
This is the best flavor! Perfect if you're on a diet! This yogurt is affordable and very yummy. Pretty good for you as well. I purchase this from my Walmart. At a good price. Perfect for on the go breakfast.
Tenesha L.
Kannapolis, NC
I had the 70cal strawberry and banana one and it is absolutely wonderful especially when you add post grape nuts. I am eating this for breakfast for my new weight loss program.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas , NV
This almost tastes as if I am being bad on my "eat better" diet. When I
crave a sweet snack like really wanting cheesecake I reach for this item
instead. It is so good. I usually find the 4 packs on sale for less
than $2 and stock up. I eat at least one almost every day. It is that
good. If I'm feeling especially hungry or needing a little more protein
then I add a small handful of walnuts to it as well.
dawn m.
When I want something light yet energizing, this is what I go for, I taste cherry and vanilla in this. It's smooth and good flavored. I have to be in the mood to eat this but when I am, I go for this. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a switch from Yoplait.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Cherries should always be paired with vanilla. They go so well together and its nice to see that yogurt agrees with my sentiments! This yogurt cup is a perfect size for a midafternoon or midmorning snack and it doesn't pack on the calories in that snacking time!
Martha S.
Excellent flavor & consistency. A great size to take for a quick breakfast on the go. A healthy breakfast and you can add a spoonful of granola for an added crunch! The taste is amazing, you can really taste the freshness off the fruit. A definate plus when eating yogurt!
Chris P.
Staten Island, NY
i like this itme due to the name brand and because i have to have this product on a daily basis in my life to keep an healthy and active lifestyle. it is not as good as the original but light will never taste as good as the original
I buy this on a daily basis and will continue to buy this on a daily basis
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
I do have a hard time finding the cherry yogurt. Where do you find it?