Light & Fit® Cherry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Robbye B.Light & Fit® Cherry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Juicy and delicious meets sinfully creamy and nonfat. Enjoy the taste of real cherries any time of year, any time of day.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Black Cherries, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

• Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried ...1 Answers
Light & Fit® Cherry Nonfat Yogurt
  • "I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them." in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This was on sale at my supermarket this morning so I picked one up.
I'm picky about my yogurt but I thought why not. I'll give it a try.
I don't like it as much as yoplait. But it is a decent tasting yogurt.
It is creamy and smooth with just a few cherries mixed in.
I don't know what the normal price is but the sale price was great.
It's a good yogurt so yes I recommend this product.
April R.
I started incorporating greek yogurt as part of my new lifestyle and yall...this yogurt is BOMB! Tastes like Danimals from when we were kids, minus all the fat and sugar. I have one of these every morning with some granola on top and omg...so good! It's like cheating but not!
Laura F.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
My favorite yogurt and that is saying a lot because I'm not a yogurt person! I like that it has a good amount of protein, low sugars, and lower carbs. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't like tart yogurt or yogurt that is too sweet.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
This is a very tasty product, has a creamy taste and the fruit has a delicious taste and it is not overpowering. The price is a fair price and it is a healthier choice for a breakfast or to use as a snack. Try it I recommend it.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Have some of these in the fridge right now and I am considering going to get one because now I want one!! The yogurt is great with great texture!! The value is wonderful for less than a dollar for one anywhere you shop!!  The texture is smooth and the fruit is great!
Kayla LaRoche |.
Dover NH
I really love these little yogurts. They have really good flavors and are great to pair with lunch or as a small snack. They have some really great flavors and I love the flavors that have actually pieces of real fruit in them. These are a great low calorie snack.
Haley E.
San Antonio, TX
I purchase this product regularly! I think the taste is very good, and it is lower in calories than other brands. I think that it would taste better if it was made of whole milk. It would be better with whole milk, but I will buy this brand in the future!
CHAD S.
Avilla, IN
I have used Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT! I love the convenient s and the flavor is great. The texture is smooth and creamy even my kids eat it .  It well worth the money . If you have not tried please do it great

Hayley H.
Lakeland, FL
Tasty and low calorie, this yogurt is the perfect light snack at work or at home. I keep a bunch in the fridge at work as a snack during my mid-afternoon crash to help keep me going through the rest of the day. Lots of flavors to keep things interesting
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
This is one of my favorite brands of yogurt. It tastes delicious but has a lot less calories. I usually buy these at Publix where they always have promotions on it. I definitely recommend.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.