BY LIGHT & FIT®

Treat yourself to this sweet and salty delight! We’ve paired our delicious Salted Caramel Greek nonfat yogurt with pieces of fudge covered pretzels for an irresistibly crunchy new treat.

Nonfat Yogurt: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Fructose, Food Starch - Modified, Fruit Juice & Beta Carotene (For Color), Salt, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate.

Fudge Covered Pretzels: Fudge Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Salt), Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Malt, Canola Oil, Salt, Yeast, Soda). Contains Milk, Wheat & Soy. May Contain Traces Of Peanuts, Tree Nuts Or Eggs.

• *35% fewer calories than yogurt with toppings
  • Dannon Light & Fit Greek Nonfat Yogurt with Toppings: 130 calories, 3g Fat
  • Regular Lowfat Yogurt with Toppings: 200 calories, 8g Fat per 5 oz

Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love dannons light and fit Greek yogurt! It’s the only yogurt I eat because it’s high in protein and low in sugar, not to mention it’s delicious! I love the crunch line of the yogurts and eat them as a dessert and they are so tasty! The caramel fudge pretzel is my favorite and I would definitely recommend trying all of their flavors!
Tiffany C.
Brazil
I have loved the Flipps but after I have tried this one I won't go back...this yogurt is not as tangy as in the Flipps and just much more smooth tasting! I definitely recommend for all yogurt lovers or anyone wanting to try yogurt.
Cierra B.
When I first saw this flavor I was excited to taste it because it was different from the usual fruity flavors I eat. The pretzels bring in a nice flavor to the yogurt and the price is great. There was a sale 10 yogurts for $10 with this brand and some others, and this was a flavor I so happened to choose. I'm glad I came across this! I recommend, and will purchase again.
Missy J.
Middlesex, NC
Seriously? Seriously... I cannot RAVE more about this greek yogurt. THE BEST Greek Yogurt I have ever had, I am obsessed. I buy in bulk as much that is available in store at the time. I cannot get enough. A huge winner with this one! Must buy!! I just need it to be available at ALL the stores I shop at.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I love love LOVE this! A great, guilt-free dessert. I get these from Mariano's, and they are often on sale for $1 a cup. The only thing I don't like is the amount of waste for each cup: yogurt container, aluminum seal, toppings cup, and another seal.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
This yogurt is very yummy. I love having these in my fridge for an afternoon snack. They are very filling. I love trying all of the different kibdsthishrabd has to offer.
Kayla S.
Favorite yogurt of all time! The sweetness of the caramel, with the saltiness of the pretzel, and the softness of the yogurt makes fur pure perfection! Perfect combination of crunch and lightness! Love this yogurt
Diana B.
I love this yogurt! It is great tasting and satisfies my sweet tooth as well as a dessert but is much healthier. I buy this flavor every time I go to the store. All of the Dannon Greek crunch yogurts are good but this one is the best.
Sarah E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Got the Dannon Light and Fit Caramel Fudge Pretzel Greek Crunch Yogurt on whim one day at the store. I was glad I did! It was a healthy dessert that was just enough. I got a chocolate and salty fix and could feel good about it after! This is definitely a great dessert or snack for someone with a sweet tooth!
Jennifer S.
Olean, NY
It's a very delicious yogurt, for a really good price. I love the variety of flavors there is to choose from, all in a healthy snack. Plus it helps that it is widely available. I gives me enough fuel to make it through the rest of the day. I recommend that everyone tries it at least once.