BY LIGHT & FIT®

Have your dessert and eat it, too–guilt-free! Our creamy nonfat yogurt now comes in Carmel Apple Pie flavor. Plus, it’s just 70 calories and 5g of protein per 5.3oz cup.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Caramel Color, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Seasonal flavors are usually the best flavors and it figures since they are only available for a short time... This flavor definitely does not disappoint! All the caramel apple flavor without the calories (now obviously its not the same as the real thing, but the flavor profile is pretty spot on)
Brilyn B.
This yogurt is super sweet, yet only 80 calories.
Perfect for a diet sweet treat!
They come in flavors ranging from toasted marshmallow to cherry to strawberry cheesecake and even more.
Well deserved 5 stars!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this at Sam's club this past weekend. I enjoyed this flavor (lemon meringue pie). I haven't tried any other flavors yet. The calorie count is great and so is the protein count. It wasn't too sweet for me.
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
I think this yogurt is okay for what it is. It has a bit of a tart taste to it which isn't unusual for light & fit yogurt in my experience. At only 80 calories, 9g carbs and 12g of protein, I think this would be a nice treat to have if you're counting calories or on a strict type of diet.
Sharon S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
So delish!!! It was so good that I wish I had an entire gallon of it.  It had the perfect balance of cinnamon and apples / I don' t like some Greek yogurt if it is too thick - This was perfection!!  Would buy every time I see it.
Samantha F.
Monticello, KY
It tastes amazing! You can really taste the apple and caramel flavors. This and the strawberry chews is my go to's for breakfast. I bought it at Walmart. It's the best compared to others and it's fewer calories, which is a mega plus. I would recommend Dannon's light and fit to anyone!
Mendi E.
Dannon yogurt is yummy. I always buy their brand. They always have lovely taste. This one really tastes like carmel apple and it is non fat which is amazing. IT is healthyISh and tastes great. You could add fruit and nuts to it at home but it is fine the way it is made
Chasity W.
Dannon Light & Fit Greek is the only yogurt that I'll buy. I love the Caramel Apple Pie flavor! It's not overly caramel. Not overly apple, and has the right amount of "pie spice". I really wish they'd make this a regular flavor instead of limited.
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
I've been searching for a good greek yogurt that's had enough flavor and texture that's not to thick. This one is by far my favorite!! Taste just like pie!! I crumble granola into it and it's like you're having desert for breakfast!! I love it!
Krystal S.
My favorite by far. I have to keep these hidden from the kids. Perfect for a quick lunch. The taste is amazing. Cost is good as well. I can't switch. I think I will keep this around. Little did we know it's half way good for us
When will this carmel apple pie return to the stores in columbus ohio
Sharon J.
Branford, FL
How can something that good,not be loaded down with calories?
Sharon J.
Branford, FL
How can something taste that good and not be loaded down with calories?
This is the best yogurt I have ever eaten. Will this come back, if it's already here in Columbus Ohio where can I find it I have looked everywhere. Thank you Kathy Tracy
Brittany C.
I love the light and fit brand, how does the caramel apple taste? I don't want to buy it and then not like it