BY LIGHT & FIT®

Bursting with summertime flavor! Rich and creamy blueberry yogurt with no fat and zero artificial sweeteners. Sweetened with Stevia and Cane Sugar.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Blueberries, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Stevia Leaf Extract, Sea Salt, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 50% less fat than regular yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 80 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt: 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 oz

Paula D.
Saint Paul, MN

I really enjoyed the taste of this yogurt Dannon® Light & Fit® Regular Zero Artificial Sweeteners Nonfat Blueberry Yogurt. The taste is soft and quite pleasant. He is very cold, easily replaces an ice cream. I will definitely stock my refrigerator with him.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
This yogurt is very tasty but great on your waistline!! I love that they o my have 80 calories! This is by far my favorite yogurt brand! I picked mine up at my local grocery store but I know you can pick them up at many places! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
These yogurts are awesome for trying to stay within your healthy regions or staying on track. They're awesome for when you're craving a sweet tooth and don't want to overdo it. Not to mention they have delicious flavors.
Jessica P.
Wichita, KS
This is delicious! This is great as an on the go snack or a quick little meal when you throw in some fruit or granola. Excellent stuff and you don't have to feel bad about it :). I'm always for things like that!
Amanda B.
Irvine, CA
This product is delicious. And with zero artificial sugars! The Blueberry is good, but the vanilla is really good too. It's great to see a light yogurt out there with no artificial sweeteners. I suggest putting this in your smoothies!
Julie D.
Lake Charles,La
This is by far my favorite yogurt and I could eat this is everyday just rotating flavors. I like it because it doesn't have all the calories as some of the other light yogurts.
Merritt C.
Dannon always has good yogurts. I like this one because it is lighter. The flavor is good, the texture is good and the price is good. I normally buy food from ingles, I would buy this again and try different flavors.
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is so creamy and yummy and leaves no aftertaste in your mouth! Just the right size and just the right price. Plus you can always find a coupon to use to save you more coin.
Tanea H.
Greek yogurt has always been a go-to snack for me and I must this one is one of my favorites that my mom purchased awhile back and ever since I've been hooked
Ariana N.
Snellville, GA
I loved how the yogurt tasted. However, I didn't like the texture. It was a little less creamy than I expected. But the flavor was good.