Light & Fit® Blueberry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Malija D.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Blueberries are one of nature’s most colorful fruits. When paired with decadent-tasting, nonfat yogurt, it’s the ideal match right on your spoon.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Blueberries, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Fruit Juice And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Katie J.
Scarborough
I’m obsessed with all thing blueberry and I love a good yogurt. It’s hard to find a yogurt that isn’t Greek these days but this is my favorite. Fewer calories make me feel better about indulging it too.
Cassidy M.
Really like this yogurt-it’s a great base for other products. I love to add fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries and then granola. I even like to heat up Nutella and put some over my little yogurt bowl
Cameron L.
These yogurts are always in my refrigerator.  I love that they have real fruit at thee bottom.  You do have to take time to mix the product because all of the yogurt is on the top while all the blueberries are at the bottom.  However it tastes great and is surely affordable.
Sabrina F.
Emeryville, CA
One of my favorite flavors of the light and fit Greek yogurt. Love using it in my protein ice cream recipe along with protein powder and fruit, and love finding deals on it and buying it in bulk at stores.
Kyle W.
Kansas City, MO
I always go for the light and fit because I never need as much sugar as they put in the regular yogurts. These are tasty and do have pieces of blueberries actually in them.
katie I.
Canton
  Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Yogurt It is easy to take with you and fast to eat can be taken anywhere witj u and easy to have at work an school and on the
Malija D.
Temple Terr, FL
I absolutely love yogurt. Especially blueberry because of its exotic flavors. I highly recommend this to everyone because of its flavor. I would love to have a whole fridge of these and eat them all day.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I really like these yogurts. They have a large variety of flavors and they are very tasty. I bought them at my local grocery store and I am repeat customer. The store that I purchase them at always has great sales, so you know that I got these for a very cheap price.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Is a delicious jogurth, excellent for a mid-afternoon snack, very healthy since it does not bring you any fat. Excellent for your stomach as it has lactobacilli that help you to level your intestinal ph. Also the flavor of the blueberry is super rich
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Always loved the fruit on the bottom yogurts!!!! Soooo good! I highly recommend you try these ir possible. They are creamy and fruity and delish, not all watered down with no real fruit, just artificial flavors.
Karen A.