BY LIGHT & FIT®

A little sweet and a little tart, blackberries are so very sassy. And when you mix their perfect flavor into delightfully creamy nonfat yogurt at 80 calories in each 5.3oz cup, it’s pretty much a dream come true.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Blackberry Puree, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Grape Juice Concentarte (For Color), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 35% fewer calories than regular yogurt
  • Light& Fit Greek: 80 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt: 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 oz

Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I like the Dannon light & Fit yogurts, they are not the best to me, but this flavor in particular is pretty sour tasting.. I know lots of people like it and thats fine, but I am not a blackberry fan. I prefer the vanilla and lighter flavors. Overall though, the light & fit by Dannon is a good yogurt!
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt in Blackberry is one of my go-to breakfasts or when I am on the move. It provides a boost of protein and carbohydrates that keep me satisfied while on the move. Blackberry is my favorite, but there are so many other great flavors, as well.
Amy H.
Quincy , MA
I love that these Greek yogurt has such few calories. And taste delicious! They seriously have such a wide variety of flavors. It really depends on what you're on the.mood for but they have one for each of those molds.
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY
Wasnt a fan of greek yogurt until I tried the Dannon Light & Fit. less calories, love the flavors and it taste great as well. I really like the fruit flavors that they have but have had the tiramisu also and like that as well. I would definitely recommend this Dannon product
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I like all of there yogurts and it so good to have for breakfast or even for a snack. It is very affordable and almost always on sale somewhere. There are tons of awesome flavors.
Carolyn G.
Clark's summit, Pa
Love this yogurt. First off I love yogurt period but this one of my favs. Taste so good and sweet, it's so much better than eating garbage food like candy bars for a snack.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I don't like this Dannon light & fit greek yogurt in Blackberry flavor but if there is nothing else, I would eat it
Stephanie A.
Quincy , MA
Great product. Healthy and tastes great. I love the taste of the greek yogurt and blueberries. Smooth texture.
Jennifer P.
Mc Dermott, OH
I really like this yogurt. It has a smooth texture and the taste is amazing! It's sweet without being too much.
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
I like the idea is to get the latest version is available to you and your wife and children in my life in the