Light & Fit® Banana Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Wendy H.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Go ahead. Indulge in everyone’s favorite comfort fruit. Creamy, nonfat yogurt meets the sweet flavor of fresh banana in every cup.

Cultured Grade A Nonfat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Banana Puree, Kosher Gelatin, Beta Carotene And Annatto Extract (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

member-275d7
Love the banana cream Greek yogurt, it is more of a dessert than breakfast item. I’m a 7 year post-op bariatric patient and the Greek yogurt meets my protein needs more than regular yogurt. Even thought the regular yogurt meets my calcium needs.
Krysti M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I was really reluctant to try the light and fit yogurts because I am generally really picky about yogurt and texture. However I spent about 5 weeks on a liquid diet and had to try and add variety and different flavors to my diet. This has proven to be one of my favorites and even now, after a horrendous liquid diet, I still find myself wanting light and fit yogurt in general! I love it!!!
Halie S.
This yogurt is so good! Its smooth and creamy and very flavorful! I love that it is healthy and good, hard to find snack like that nowadays. I can find coupoms and Dannon always seems to have sales so its affordable also!
Raul ;.
This drink is one of the best you could get on the market . The taste is like no other , it's a very rich and pure taste . And if you ask if it's healthy well then yes it is . It's a little pricy but its totally worth it . If I had the chance to buy all of it I would
Emily M.
Cleveland, Ohio
A yummy yogurt for when you're watching calories. It fits well into a diet for someone counting WW points. It tastes yummy and is pretty cheap. Really yummy to mix granola in for breakfast! I plan on picking these up just about every time I'm at the store.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
The banana flavor isn't overwhelming. Taste really good with the cocoa roasted almonds. Also really good with vanilla wafers as a snack. I prefer the vanilla flavored yogurt more but the van is pretty good.
McKenzie S.
Henderson, KY
I love the banana flavor. I used to only eat the vanilla so I decided to change it up with buying the banana. I was not disappointed. I would buy again and would recommend to a friend who likes yogurt and wants to try a new flavor.
Amber B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This yogurt is smooth and creamy and I love it because I don't feel guilty after eating it. This is one of my favorite flavors from Dannon. I like mixing it with fresh fruit! It's a good healthy snack to have around the house.
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
I ate these when I was younger and I was trying to lose some weight. The flavor is good, although it isn't too strong. It's a good quick and easy snack to hold you over from a meal. I would recommend these to someone who is trying to shed a few pounds.
Alicia S.
This is my new favorite yogurt. I add fresh berry salad for a nice light, pre-workout breakfast. Great flavor, low calorie and probiotics are always a good thing.