Food & SnacksBakeryCookiestwice baked
Light & Crunchy Lemon Blueberry Cookies, Twice Baked, 2 Pack (each Net Wt 5 oz)

Light & Crunchy Lemon Blueberry Cookies, Twice Baked, 2 Pack (each Net Wt 5 oz)

by twice baked

Enjoy blueberry muffins? Then you are going to LOVE our newest flavor, Lemon Blueberry. With the ultimate crunch to satisfy any sweet tooth, these mouthwatering cookies are delicately sweet and loaded with plump, real Wild Maine blueberries. Made with simple, quality ingredients from a traditional family recipe, Cooper Street Twice-Baked Cookies are an indulgent but guilt-free “me time” treat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Light & Crunchy Lemon Blueberry Cookies, Twice Baked, 2 Pack (each Net Wt 5 oz)!
Weymouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Light & Crunchy Lemon Blueberry Cookies, Twice Baked, 2 Pack (each Net Wt 5 oz) uploaded by Widienne B.
One of my top 10 best cookies/snacks. You taste the blueberry and the lemon equally, the bit is perfect, not hard at all and very crispy. This is a pleasant YET very addictive cookie. Guilt free.. nut free.. dairy free and only 100kal.
Mansfield, WA
I've never heard of this brand, so I was curious to try these out. They're basically a little biscotti. They're crunchy but not so hard that they're inedible. I like the crunch and chewy texture of the blueberries. I ate a few of these the night before, and I had a reaction that is similar to when I've ate enough gluten to trigger a bodily reaction. The next morning, I discovered that out of alllll of the things that are not in the ingredients, which they clearly mark, gluten free is not one of them. Not that it's their fault as they're not the consumer, BUT it can appear deceptive in the way that the lack of ingredients are portrayed.

Looking for your answer?