Light Blue Love in Capri by Dolce & Gabbana

When you really want to make an impression at whatever event you are heading to, you are going to need a dynamic fragrance that is impossible to ignore. That is precisely what you get with Light Blue Love in Capri by Dolce & Gabbana. This perfume was...

Start your review of Light Blue Love in Capri by Dolce & Gabbana!
Kindall T.
Pensacola, FL
One of my favorite scents. I would describe the scent as light, almond, and citrusy. It is very light and feminine. Great for daytime or casual outings. This was one of my first perfume purchases and I will be buying again in the future. I wish it were an actual "perfume" and not eau de toilette spray so the scent would last longer, but it does not make it any less desirable. I love the bottle, it's very simple, but still aesthetically pleasing.
Samantha F.
Carlsbad, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume. It has been my favorite smell for 10 years now. It has a musky but sweet sent to it. My husband absolutely loves when I wear it. It doesn’t feel sticky against my skin when worn. It last for long hours at a time. There is no need to reapply perfume when wearing this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...