Lifting Powder

by Virtue

VIRTUE Lifting Powder is a volumizing hair powder formulated to lift fine, flat hair. Shop this invisible hair lifting powder now to get a quick root lift.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lifting Powder!
Maribel M.
Lifting Powder uploaded by Maribel M.
Obsessed with this powder. I am horrible at doing my own hair but have the flattest hair. I used a little bit of this and back combed a little and had the fullest looking hair. It gave me so much volume and it feels like you’re reactivating it throughout the day when you rub your scalp.
TIFFANY I.
Scottsdale, AZ
Lifting Powder uploaded by TIFFANY I.
Lifting Powder uploaded by TIFFANY I.
Lifting Powder by Virtue hair review: I have very thin long hair and so I use this lifting powder to give me texture and also volume. It also makes me hairdo last about four days.

Looking for your answer?