BY COSTCO

Find baby strollers at Target.com! Keep your family moving with the lift & stroll travel system by cosco. The stroller lifts to fold with just one hand and a quick pull upward. It's lightweight and compact when folded, making it easy to store or take along for the ride. Featuring quickclick, the infant seat attaches to the stroller in one quick step for a complete travel system. The car seat has side impact protection and four harness heights for better fit and a safer ride as baby grows. Parents will also appreciate the light weight of the car seat, the lightest car seat available, making it much easier to move from the car to wherever they need to. see more...

Krystal R.
Fort Myers , FL
Me encanta la sencillez del producto! Tiene todo lo que se necesita para la seguridad y protección del bebé. Cumplió su propósito maravillosamente y el bebé estuvo cómodo y protegido en todo momento. Su calidad vale el costo! Lo recomiendo!
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
This was a wonderful stroller and car seat combo. Very affordable and expensive. The base straps into the car very good which makes it easier to remove the car seat in and out of vehicle. It’s easy to get the baby in and out of the car seat. The stroller is a good stroller, except, sometimes I have trouble unfolding it. It’s like it gets stuck but other than that I would’ve gave it five stars.
Ashley P.
Santee
This is a great product and so many features. I bought it as a baby shower gift and it was the hit of the party. Easy assembly and the baby seems to like it. Everything is great and my niece couldn’t be happier.
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
I bought the stroller carseat combo for my son when he was born. The car seat doesn't have any head support for a newborn, but you can always get one of those headpieces to strap in. I love the convenience of being able to click the car seat onto the stroller when taking him out.
Yessika B.
Loved this stoller. Very convenient and easy to use. Especially if you're transfering the baby from the carseat to the stroller easy to transfer and super safe.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Love this duo. The stroller is great & light. I can fold it up with one hand. The car seat is ok. The visor part is very flimsy and cheaply made.
Shannon K.
Love stroller easy to fold, car seat is very nice! Son loves it! Worked well for him when he was little! Easy to get in and out of car!!!!
Danielle W.
Soddy-Daisy
I received it as a baby shower gift. The car seat is not heavy and the stroller is not bulky. It's light and easy to use.
Xena T.
Valdosta
I loved mine. It has lasted for 3 years and multiple children. Mine was camo which is a plus. The car seat was a little bare for my taste but it did it's job. All in all I would absolutely but again in the future if I have another child. I will also recommend this one.
Kira C.
Apo, AE
This affordable stroller is so easy to set up and fold down. It folds up small enough to fit in the trunk of my car and gives us enough room to fit other gear.