BY LIFEWTR #6 in Bottled Water

LIFEWTR is Purified water designed to refresh the creative mind, restore the creative body and inspire the creative spirit.

• Purified, pH balanced water with electrolyte minerals for taste.
  • Rotating bottle artwork, curated by inspirted artists.

Thirst Inspiration.®
LIFEWTR believes inspiration is as essential to life as water, because it moves us forward by unleashing our creative potential. That’s why we’re excited to partner with emerging artists and turn every LIFEWTR bottle into a canvas for new art.

Every few months, we’ll be launching a new series of LIFEWTR bottles focused on a unique aspect in art — putting the spotlight on three new artists.

Series 5: Art Beyond Borders

LIFEWTR Series 5 illustrates the power art has to create cultural understanding, appreciation and unity. The Art Beyond Borders series showcases three emerging artists whose work is influenced by their duality of cultures, each artist offering a unique perspective on the human experience through the universal language of art.

Art has the power to provide exposure to other cultures, helping to create more common ground and empathy for a more inspired world.

Aiko
Yinka Ilori
Laercio Redondo

Buy on Amazon*
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
I really enjoy Life Water. It's got a nice smooth but crisp taste and I like the big sized bottle. I keep one with me where ever I am. My car, my work, my kid's school. Doesn't matter where I am, I've got one. They don't cost am arm and a leg and through the last few years I've learned how important it really is to stay hydrated. The nice size makes that easy to accomplish. I have even gotten my mom and brothers on board with drinking it!
DJ T.
I used to just say "water is water" but ever since I started drinking LIFEWTR, water is so much more to me now. Ha, crazy I know, but the water tastes so good and energizing! Add the sleek design of the bottle to the mix and you've got yourself a bomb @$$ product! It's especially great for people in sports because if you tend to "pass the bottle," the design of the bottle allows you to just aim and shoot the water into your mouth, so this is a huge convenience! It's the little things in life, don't judge. :-)
Kyra M.
People always tell me that water is water which is true, but I feel that life water definitely has a more crisp taste to it and is very refreshing. The bottle itself is pretty neat with the different pieces of artwork that are labeled on the front. It's a neat idea to get that artist out there. I definitely like this water more than others and will drink it any chance I get. I would definitely recommend to others and will be purchasing again.
Riley S.
This water tastes equivalent to FIJI water to me, so the taste is great! Also, I LOVE the art work on the bottles. The artwork is what inititially drew me to this product. I've been buying this water ever since series one was released, and I actually collect the bottles for their artwork. I just recently picked up series 4 from my local speedway. I love all the bottle art in this series and appreciate that they added a textured label on the bottle by David Lee. LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water
Hope B.
I love these! They are so artistic and I love that there's a different design for each bottle. This water tastes so clean and pure. It's the perfect size bottle to bring to the gym. I think you should give it a try :)
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
It's super strange to write a review about bottled water, but I've come to love this brand! I used to be a smartwater girl through and through, but the packaging of LIFEWTR caught my attention and I haven't purchased another brand since. I especially love the size of the 1 liter bottle, and fill it up throughout the day at work. I try to drink 4 of them during the day!
Taylor S.
The water itself tastes good. Definitely purified. However, my favorite part is the different bottle designs. There are several different options and I love them. They are really neat. Plus, you can keep the bottle to reuse. Then you have a stylish new water bottle. They are pretty cheap too. LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water
logan l.
Rome, NY
I almost always choose Life Water when I can. I love the bottle shape, the lable designs, and I love that it usually has an easy to use cap. I can usually find this in any store or gas station I go to - sometimes it can be expensive but it's worth it when it comes to bottled water. It doesn't have that weird bottled water aftertaste and I love that.
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
I first bought this water at my school for about 2.39 when I had run out of the Poland Spring water bottles. I was annoyed at the price for it, but in hindsight the bottle is big. Now, I do not even regret buying it. The design is pretty, which draws in the consumer's attention instantly.
Compared to other companies, I feel this water has a more fresh and crisp flavor. I also like that this bottle gives me the appropriate amount of water intake per day so that I stay hydrated.
I have now become an avid buyer of this bottled water brand, and would recommend it to others if they wish to pay a little more for the price.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WATER BRAND!  i love the artistic details to the water packaging label to the amount of water you actually get for the price you pay. i love LIFEWTR. the first time i bought it was at my university and now i always purchase it whenever i see it in any store and im looking for a drink.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
What's your favorite design?!
Madeline M.
Is it better than Fiji or smart water?
Alexandra C.
What is your favorite design on the water bottles??
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Where do you purchase yours???
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
What makes this water better then other electrolyte water??