BY LIFEWTR #3 in Bottled Water

LIFEWTR is Purified water designed to refresh the creative mind, restore the creative body and inspire the creative spirit.

• Purified, pH balanced water with electrolyte minerals for taste.
  • Rotating bottle artwork, curated by inspirted artists.

Riley S.
This water tastes equivalent to FIJI water to me, so the taste is great! Also, I LOVE the art work on the bottles. The artwork is what inititially drew me to this product. I've been buying this water ever since series one was released, and I actually collect the bottles for their artwork. I just recently picked up series 4 from my local speedway. I love all the bottle art in this series and appreciate that they added a textured label on the bottle by David Lee. LIFEWTR Purified Bottle Water
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
I really enjoy Life Water. It's got a nice smooth but crisp taste and I like the big sized bottle. I keep one with me where ever I am. My car, my work, my kid's school. Doesn't matter where I am, I've got one. They don't cost am arm and a leg and through the last few years I've learned how important it really is to stay hydrated. The nice size makes that easy to accomplish. I have even gotten my mom and brothers on board with drinking it!
DJ T.
I used to just say "water is water" but ever since I started drinking LIFEWTR, water is so much more to me now. Ha, crazy I know, but the water tastes so good and energizing! Add the sleek design of the bottle to the mix and you've got yourself a bomb @$$ product! It's especially great for people in sports because if you tend to "pass the bottle," the design of the bottle allows you to just aim and shoot the water into your mouth, so this is a huge convenience! It's the little things in life, don't judge. :-)
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
I first bought this water at my school for about 2.39 when I had run out of the Poland Spring water bottles. I was annoyed at the price for it, but in hindsight the bottle is big. Now, I do not even regret buying it. The design is pretty, which draws in the consumer's attention instantly.
Compared to other companies, I feel this water has a more fresh and crisp flavor. I also like that this bottle gives me the appropriate amount of water intake per day so that I stay hydrated.
I have now become an avid buyer of this bottled water brand, and would recommend it to others if they wish to pay a little more for the price.
Hope B.
I love these! They are so artistic and I love that there's a different design for each bottle. This water tastes so clean and pure. It's the perfect size bottle to bring to the gym. I think you should give it a try :)
Taylor S.
The water itself tastes good. Definitely purified. However, my favorite part is the different bottle designs. There are several different options and I love them. They are really neat. Plus, you can keep the bottle to reuse. Then you have a stylish new water bottle. They are pretty cheap too. LIFEWTR Purified Bottle Water
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
Diana F.
San Gabriel
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WATER BRAND!  i love the artistic details to the water packaging label to the amount of water you actually get for the price you pay. i love LIFEWTR. the first time i bought it was at my university and now i always purchase it whenever i see it in any store and im looking for a drink.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have nothing bad to say about this water except it is pricey.

I found this water in one of the grocery stores I shop at, hoping it wasn't like the rest of the waters that have after-tastes.

I usually find it on sale, for cents cheaper at either Harris Teeter and Kroger's. The bottle is very sturdy, I just now noticed recently that they switched tops to a sports flipped top cap which I absolutely love. I love the creative packaging, it's intriguing and makes you want to buy it, it tastes amazing makes me want to drink water, very pure.
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
LIFEWTR Purified Bottle Water is the best water you could drink I first tried this drink on Tuesday at the most and I thought it was going to taste normal like other water bottles but it tasted so different and I really liked it and this is one type of water bottle company I would buy so really highly recommended and I love how it looks and they put little quotes I really like it so totally recommended get it and try it.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
What's your favorite design?!
Madeline M.
Is it better than Fiji or smart water?
Alexandra C.
What is your favorite design on the water bottles??
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
Jow good is thos water? Never tried it.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
What makes this water better then other electrolyte water??