LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water

by LIFEWTR

#21 in Water

LIFEWTR is Purified water designed to refresh the creative mind, restore the creative body and inspire the creative spirit.

• Purified, pH balanced water with electrolyte minerals for taste.
  • Rotating bottle artwork, curated by inspirted artists.

Thirst Inspiration.®
LIFEWTR believes inspiration is as essential to life as water, because it moves us forward by unleashing our creative potential. That’s why we’re excited to partner with emerging artists and turn every LIFEWTR bottle into a canvas for new art.

Every few months, we’ll be launching a new series of LIFEWTR bottles focused on a unique aspect in art — putting the spotlight on three new artists.

Series 5: Art Beyond Borders

LIFEWTR Series 5 illustrates the power art has to create cultural understanding, appreciation and unity. The Art Beyond Borders series showcases three emerging artists whose work is influenced by their duality of cultures, each artist offering a unique perspective on the human experience through the universal language of art.

Art has the power to provide exposure to other cultures, helping to create more common ground and empathy for a more inspired world.

Aiko
Yinka Ilori
Laercio Redondo

LLIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water how do you select your art on the bottles?
Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water® ? Is it better than life water or any other bottled water you can think of
Where is the best place to buy these
Start your review of LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water!
How would you rate this product?
It’s difficult to describe water. This is the best bottled water I have found. I do not like drinking water, yet this brand is easy for me to drink. Def my favorite.
Cheektowaga, NY
I first bought this water at my school for about 2.39 when I had run out of the Poland Spring water bottles. I was annoyed at the price for it, but in hindsight the bottle is big. Now, I do not even regret buying it. The design is pretty, which draws in the consumer's attention instantly. Compared to other companies, I feel this water has a more fresh and crisp flavor. I also like that this bottle gives me the appropriate amount of water intake per day so that I stay hydrated. I have now become an avid buyer of this bottled water brand, and would recommend it to others if they wish to pay a little more for the price.
Pala, CA
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Kaylee C.
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Kaylee C.
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water is the best water you could drink I first tried this drink on Tuesday at the most and I thought it was going to taste normal like other water bottles but it tasted so different and I really liked it and this is one type of water bottle company I would buy so really highly recommended and I love how it looks and they put little quotes I really like it so totally recommended get it and try it.
Lexington, SC
I know some people say "water is water" but all waters are not created equally. The front of the bottle says "Purified Water; pH Balanced ~ Electrolytes for Taste". They kind of missed the mark because I didn't care for the taste at all. The bottle designs are nice and obviously, I ended up nice and hydrated but this was nothing to brag about. Just a so-so water brand. I'd probably still buy it again if my preferred brand wasn't available but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this.
Kyle, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I’m not a big water drinker. I know we need it but I don’t drink a lot of it. I work for a grocery store as a person shopper. So I’m running around store all day. When first started the job I noticed I craving water. I saw this brand. To me I can usually taste the flavor of the plastic from the water bottles. With this brand I don’t taste the plastic at all. I really like this water. I love the art work on the bottle. I have pack of water bottles at home but never drink them because I’m always buying the Lifewtr. I like that it has a pH Balanced~Electrolytes for taste. It’s good water. Not a good review but I love this water. Lol!
This water tastes very crisp and super inexpensive. My go-to convenience store carries two sizes. I always buy the larger bottle because it is really refreshing. It is perfect for work, working out, and everyday thirst. I love the designs on the bottles too!
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Autumn F.
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Autumn F.
I love life water. It is ph balanced and has electrolytes for taste. I like that it's a large bottle so I get more of my daily intake. I keep one in my purse or I take one with me to the gym. They have fun designs on them also. That way I can get my kids to drink out of them if I let them choose their design.
South St Paul, MN
Set aside the fact that these bottles are horrible for the planet and wildlife, if I have to drink bottled water, LIFEWTR is one of my first choices. I know many don't like that it tastes treated, but I actually prefer that. I also love that they decorate their bottles with artwork from up + coming artists.
Lake City, TN
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Art T.
Purchased at: Kroger
Not all water taste the same. Anyone who drinks a lot of it can tell you. This is THE BEST water and I really love what they've done with the lids. Flip lids are the best. Price is always good. And it just taste good.
The first time I saw these water bottles were at my workplace. I found that the designs were very interesting and very pretty. I like that it’s purified water, pH balanced and has electrolytes for taste. I also enjoy the sports cap of the bottle as I find that it gets me to drink more than just the cap. I also like how they have different art series and they also Give credit to the artist to design the water bottles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Allis
il y a 3 mois
LLIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water how do you select your art on the bottles?
Appleton
il y a un an
Patricia D. • il y a un an
I like it better than most bottled waters. Aquafina and others taste like tap water to me, but I do like Life water and Fiji. Crystal Geyser is cheaper here (bottled locally) and tastes like spring water. I was raised on spring water and this was the first bottled water I liked.