BeveragesWaterLIFEWTR
LIFEWTR Purified Bottle Water

LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water

by LIFEWTR

#23 in Water

LIFEWTR is Purified water designed to refresh the creative mind, restore the creative body and inspire the creative spirit.

• Purified, pH balanced water with electrolyte minerals for taste.
  • Rotating bottle artwork, curated by inspirted artists.

Thirst Inspiration.®
LIFEWTR believes inspiration is as essential to life as water, because it moves us forward by unleashing our creative potential. That’s why we’re excited to partner with emerging artists and turn every LIFEWTR bottle into a canvas for new art.

Every few months, we’ll be launching a new series of LIFEWTR bottles focused on a unique aspect in art — putting the spotlight on three new artists.

Series 5: Art Beyond Borders

LIFEWTR Series 5 illustrates the power art has to create cultural understanding, appreciation and unity. The Art Beyond Borders series showcases three emerging artists whose work is influenced by their duality of cultures, each artist offering a unique perspective on the human experience through the universal language of art.

Art has the power to provide exposure to other cultures, helping to create more common ground and empathy for a more inspired world.

Aiko
Yinka Ilori
Laercio Redondo

Can we agree not all water taste the same? This is my favorite. #LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water
Como los puedo conseguir ?, necesito probarla, me encanta su presentación.
LLIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water how do you select your art on the bottles?
Start your review of LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water!
How would you rate this product?
Brooke G.
Fort Myers, FL
Love love love the idea behind this product. I received a bottle of Lifewtr complimentary from @influenster . I drink so much water daily, so this was a perfect product for me. I saved this bottle for the gym, and it was a perfect because I didn't have to keep refilling my water bottle, but it still fit in the cup holder. It has both electrolytes and a pH balance to refuel your body after working out, or just throughout the day. The added bonus is that the bottles are gorgeous! Lifewtr has commissioned artists to have their work featured on the bottles. These artist will change every few months as well, so it is great exposure for artists, as well as beautiful to look at. I received the bottle commissioned by MOMO. @lifewtr #inspirationdrops #2017 #contest
Julia G.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
I'm a big water drinker and this brand by far has to be my top favorite. It's very affordable and you can get a decent quantity as well. It's a nice clean, crisp taste that is satisfying. It doesn't leave any nasty after taste as some other waters on the market. The PH is nice and balanced in it leaving it less acidic. Always the water I grab and tell my friends about.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Rosie N.
I like a good, clean-tasting purified water. This was free which was why I tried it out otherwise I don't think I would have known it existed. With water, I try to stick to a brand I'm familiar with for the most part unless I'm limited to certain ones. I got the squeeze bottle, flip cap one, and I found it a bit noisy when I was drinking from it. The design on it was artsy but nothing that piques my interest when it comes a simple drinking plastic bottle. Will I pick up this bottle at the store? I don't think so.
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Dawn B.
I love that this water had electrolytes. My go to during work outs. It’s also really great to hydrate yourself after a night drinking. The packaging is super cute. Definitely recommend.
Kim V.
This water tastes very crisp and super inexpensive. My go-to convenience store carries two sizes. I always buy the larger bottle because it is really refreshing. It is perfect for work, working out, and everyday thirst. I love the designs on the bottles too!
Ishimina R.
Bryan, TX
LIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water uploaded by Ishimina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite waters. I go for this one before I go for any other bottle. My preference is a 1 liter but I will settle for the smaller bottles. The taste of the water is very clean and it doesn't leave that weird after taste like some waters. I do feel hydrated after drinking it. And the different designs are also a plus.
Cristie H.
Hialeah, FL
I  received this product complimentary via influenster to rate and review for testing purposes. As soon as I received it in the mail, I couldn't wait to put it in the fridge to have cold purified h2o ready for me when it was gym time. Needless to say, this water surpassed my expectations. It tasted pure and I noticed my thirst was quenched much faster than if I were to drink normal water from my fridges filter. Two thumbs up!
Christine D.
Noblesville, IN
I loved LifeWTR! As a first time tester, I wasn't sure what to expect other than it tasting like 'water.' It was crisp, clean and refreshing. Also, the cool bottle made me want to keep drinking! LOL! The size of the bottle was perfect and it made it easy to grip while trying to exercise and stay hydrated!
Kaitlin C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Tasted great and I absolutely love the art on it!!! :) The bottle shape is easy to carry around and it didn't seem to get all slimey like other water bottles do.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
I really really love this water and water bottle. The water honestly has a better taste than tap water. I'm usually not a picky water drinker, but I really notice a difference. The bottle is what has really won me over with this product. Since I have gotten the package, I have reused my bottle so many times and have gotten tons of compliments. It's also a great size that makes you drink more water than you would with a typical 16.9 fl oz size.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
il y a 4 mois
Julia G. il y a 4 mois
Mine too! I deff agree it all has different taste. 🙃
Samantha K.
West Allis, WI
il y a un an
LLIFEWTR® Purified Bottle Water how do you select your art on the bottles?
Kristen M. il y a 10 mois
I just pick whatever catches my eye first.
maria P.
Appleton
il y a 2 ans
Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water® ? Is it better than life water or any other bottled water you can think of
Jami T. il y a un an
I only drink it , along with Dasani and Zephyrhills. It’s delicious I think, plus the pictures on it are great!