Add a Photo

By LIFEWTR
#1 in Bottled Water

LIFEWTR is Purified water designed to refresh the creative mind, restore the creative body and inspire the creative spirit.

• Purified, pH balanced water with electrolyte minerals for taste.
  • Rotating bottle artwork, curated by inspirted artists.
Photos (304)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I'd like to begin by saying that I received this free from Influenster for reviewing purposes and that I didn't taste a discernable difference from LIFEWTR Purified Bottle Water and the other brands that I've tried. But then again, I don't taste a difference between bottled water and tap water.

The size received is great for those who are trying to get more water during the day - as it averages to a little over 4 cups of water. When it comes to portability, the smaller 700mL bottle with an easy to use flip cap is a definite winner.

As for the price, at $1.58 at Walmart, it's at the mid-range. The cheaper brands have bottles that are made of flimsy plastic - LIFEWTR is made of a sturdy plastic, and the designs on the bottle are pleasing to the eye. But that's understandable - as LIFEWTR has the goal of not only restoring your body but also inspiring your mind. As they say in their Twitter bio, Inspiration is as essential to life as water.

I would also like to Thank Craig and Karl for their absolutely gorgeous abstract design - It's definitely a piece that I can see hanging in my home.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Love love love the idea behind this product. I received a bottle of Lifewtr complimentary from @influenster . I drink so much water daily, so this was a perfect product for me. I saved this bottle for the gym, and it was a perfect because I didn't have to keep refilling my water bottle, but it still fit in the cup holder. It has both electrolytes and a pH balance to refuel your body after working out, or just throughout the day. The added bonus is that the bottles are gorgeous! Lifewtr has commissioned artists to have their work featured on the bottles. These artist will change every few months as well, so it is great exposure for artists, as well as beautiful to look at. I received the bottle commissioned by MOMO. @lifewtr #inspirationdrops #2017 #contest
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I received the @LifeWtr voxbox, complimentary from @influenster for reviewing purposes. The box it came in was super dope, and I actually enjoyed drinking the huge bottle of #Lifewtr #InspirationDrops #2017 #contest . This water is actually pretty good, and I barely even drink water. I usually don't get food or drinks in my voxboxes, but I was fairly pleased with the packaging, and taste of the water. Is it the best tasting water I've ever tasted? No, but it seriously tasted pretty good. I enjoyed the pretty artwork on the fancy bottle too. Would I recommend this water? Actually, yes. Its not that expensive neither. I actually sell these waters at my work, and their actually really popular. I'm glad #influenster gave me the chance to try this water out, and be a part of this campaign. Thanks influenster for letting me try this for free, in exchange for my review. Inspiration on the outside, hydration on the inside.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I love the designs on the bottles and would love to see even more designs maybe even inspiring artist designs like from teens. The concept of this water being inspiration, creativity, art, hydration, etc, it's a great message. The water itself is just ok to me it's not the best but it doesn't taste bad either. The bottle keeps the water really cold in my fridge. It's a good size bottle for the price that it sells for. I like that the bottle is reusable and made of thicker materials and not flimsy and collapsible. I would love to see a pack of mini bottles with each a new different design. I'm not sure if they have packs like that but it would be cool. I would purchase this water if I seen it at the store. * I received this water complimentary through influenster for testing purposes.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
This water is in a beautiful bottle however it sucks. I found it at Walmart about a month ago it was only $1.50 I believe. I bought a bottle and had really high hopes because I loved the bottle design. I'm not sure if it was because it was warm or it's just not good water but it tasted worse to me than Fiji. I would rather buy a nicely decorated water bottle that I can reuse and fill it with water from my sink then buy another bottle of this. I had high hopes as I said but I was sorely disappointed.
I will not be rebuying and have actually also told people I've seen it with not to buy it either.
Go smart water or Poland springs before this , no matter how cool the bottle is.
Totally gimmick product.
June D.
June D.
Even though this is definitely shallow, I have to say i would probably love this water even if it wasn't that great! Haha, but in all seriousness, I love the taste. While I received this product compliments of Influenster and#Lifewtr in the #InspirationDrops #2017 #contest I can honestly say that I had purchased a couple of bottles before this, and my opinion was the same. I initially grabbed it while in a gas station looking for bottled water, initially drawn because of the unique designs. However, after reading the label and learning more about LIFEWTR in the subsequent few weeks I can say it is way more than just a nice label. More than that, I love that it gives me a nice amount of water but the bottle's shape make it so convenient.
Tameka H.
Tameka H.
Riverdale, GA
This is such a great tasting bottle of water!!! This water is purified water that is also pH balanced and has electrolytes in it. I love the artwork on the labeling. I think it's so cute and from a branding perspective it always helps me to identify the brand when I'm searching for it in the store. This water tastes great, whether it's cold or room temperature. The top is a flip cap and it's extremely secure. The water doesn't leak even if dropped. I love the taste, convenience, branding, and cost of this product!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Received a complimentary bottle of this pretty bottle of purified water that’s pH balanced w/ added electrolytes for taste. Thanks, @influenster and @LIFEWTR!

The bottle reminds me of Smart Water (which I enjoy) but this one differs by the oh so pretty packaging! The design of this bottle makes me WANT to drink from this bottle… why is that?? I suppose it’s the same when it comes to beauty packaging–when it’s more pretty/cute, makes me want to reach for it (i.e. Korean beauty).

Taste of this water isn’t quite as smooth as Smart Water (I assumed it would be) but it’s still decent. I’d definitely grab it first because if the packaging… in a total sucker for marketing ploys obviously 😳

What’s cool about the design is that they give credit to the designer...

Thanks, Jason Woodside for the design! 😁

#2017 #InspirationDrops #conte
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I like the idea of featuring artists on every bottle of LIFEWTR. It is something different and fun compared to other water brands. I heard they will feature new artists every three months, which I think is really cool. The 1 L bottles would be perfect to take to the gym or when you are outside all day. I like that the water is purified water, since I am not a fan of spring water. There was nothing special about the taste of this water compared to other brands. It honestly tasted just like water to me, but I recommend this water if you are someone who will enjoy the cool designs on the bottle.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoyed this product. The art is what would sell the product, the fact that all of the bottles have their own series of art work is interesting. It made me want to find out more about the artists. While I understand there is a difference in water types, I do not buy water for the taste of water, but for the hydrating factor at a reasonable price. I think this product is very cool because of the art and I love the size of the water bottle. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, however, these thoughts are my own.
Nycki M.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
What's your favorite design?!
Madeline M.
Is it better than Fiji or smart water?
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
What is your favorite design on the water bottles??
kathy s.
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
Jow good is thos water? Never tried it.
Madeline M.
Is this a new brand of water?