BY LIFEWTR #1 in Bottled Water

LIFEWTR is Purified water designed to refresh the creative mind, restore the creative body and inspire the creative spirit.

• Purified, pH balanced water with electrolyte minerals for taste.
  • Rotating bottle artwork, curated by inspirted artists.

• Who has tried this water?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite design?! 8 Answers
  • I can't seem to finish my badge on the lifewtr it wont let me add...3 Answers
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
I first bought this water at my school for about 2.39 when I had run out of the Poland Spring water bottles. I was annoyed at the price for it, but in hindsight the bottle is big. Now, I do not even regret buying it. The design is pretty, which draws in the consumer's attention instantly.
Compared to other companies, I feel this water has a more fresh and crisp flavor. I also like that this bottle gives me the appropriate amount of water intake per day so that I stay hydrated.
I have now become an avid buyer of this bottled water brand, and would recommend it to others if they wish to pay a little more for the price.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I drink Life water every day normally 3 big bottles, and what I like about 5his water is how good it tastes and how refreshing it. There's just some bottled waters I can't drink because they tastes like the plastic bottles there in but Life water is in of the best tasting waters that is PH balanced which is something I look for in bottled waters.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WATER BRAND!  i love the artistic details to the water packaging label to the amount of water you actually get for the price you pay. i love LIFEWTR. the first time i bought it was at my university and now i always purchase it whenever i see it in any store and im looking for a drink.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have nothing bad to say about this water except it is pricey.

I found this water in one of the grocery stores I shop at, hoping it wasn't like the rest of the waters that have after-tastes.

I usually find it on sale, for cents cheaper at either Harris Teeter and Kroger's. The bottle is very sturdy, I just now noticed recently that they switched tops to a sports flipped top cap which I absolutely love. I love the creative packaging, it's intriguing and makes you want to buy it, it tastes amazing makes me want to drink water, very pure.
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
LIFEWTR Purified Bottle Water is the best water you could drink I first tried this drink on Tuesday at the most and I thought it was going to taste normal like other water bottles but it tasted so different and I really liked it and this is one type of water bottle company I would buy so really highly recommended and I love how it looks and they put little quotes I really like it so totally recommended get it and try it.
Coral G.
Temple City, CA
Yes , I love Life Water!! I first got one at the 99 cent store and wanted to try it out because of the cute designs on the bottle. LOL The water is good, no plastic taste, and the bottles all have cute designs. I also love how it is a bigger bottle for only 99 cents. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Maya C.
gilbert
I love this water! I drink about 3 1 liter bottles a day! I think the flavor is nice not overpowering, I mean I get it’s just water but not all water is the same. We moved to Arizona from back East in the summer, needless to say my body did not adjust very well, this water helped get my body back in balance. LIFEWTR Purified Bottle Water
Hannah F.
I actually just recently tried this water! It’s pretty much Pepsi’s version of Coke’s SmartWater. That being said, SmartWater is one of my favorite waters, sooo that means Life Wtr is one of my favorite waters now too. I usually buy whichever one is on sale for cheapest at target.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
I love the taste of this water and we all know some waters taste different. I love the different designs on the bottles and I like the amount of water you get with the great price. I have been seeing this product come up in more stores and I will recommend this product!
Priscilla G.
I love this. I am not sure how it is so different from other brands, but it honestly is by far the best. I would recommend to so many other people and I will continue to purchase their products because they are that amazing. They are very affordable and have very  Cute packaging.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
What's your favorite design?!
Madeline M.
Is it better than Fiji or smart water?
Alexandra C.
What is your favorite design on the water bottles??
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
Jow good is thos water? Never tried it.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
What makes this water better then other electrolyte water??