BY LIFEWAY

Lifeway® Probugs™ Organic Whole Milk Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie.
Probiotic.
Live 10 & active kefir cultures.
"You can never have too many good bugs!"
Grade A.
Gluten free.
www.kefir.com.
USDA organic.
Strawnana split™ with other natural flavors. see more...

• I have never seen this!!!! What is it for?? Or is it regular smooth...1 Answers
Meg K.
Meg K.
Foodie Expert
Ok so i got this for my daughters lunch but end up sneaking them for myself. So smooth and creamy and is a great way to stave off hunger or sweet cravings.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Foodie Expert
ProBugs, the kid friendly version of Lifeway's organic Kefir, is a great way for my kids to have a healthy & nutritious smoothie drink on-the-go. They absolutely LOVE the Strawnana Split flavor and ask me to buy more whenever we're at the store. I prefer it to other on-the-go smoothie options because it's organic, has all the great probiotics and less sugar than many other things on the market.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Genoa
Foodie Expert
My husband brought these home the other day because he and my daughter usually like this kind of thing. She tried it and then made each of us try it. It was so awful that my husband had to spit it out. NASTY JUST NASTY.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mount joy, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this for my girls, not only is it incredibly healthy they love the taste. Also it's not any more expensive than the other brands of to go yogurt.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I have never seen this!!!! What is it for?? Or is it regular smoothies? And are they good