BY LIFEWAY #88 in Fermented Drinks

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Naturally cultured after pasteurization to ensure 100% live and active kefir cultures. see more...

Review (1)
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this as a free friday download at Mariano's. I think this is my first time trying kefir. By the looks of it I figured it would be like yogurt. And it was. I tasted it before dumping the strawberry jelly in it and it was tart like yogurt and I felt kind of a cheesy bite to it. Once I put in the strawberry jelly and mixed it well I liked it. I am not sure that I would go out of my way to get this though. I like noosa yogurt better. But I do love knowing that it's got alot of nutrients in it!