BY LIFEWAY

Lifeway® Nonfat Kefir Plain Unsweetened Cultured Nonfat Milk Smoothie.

Probiotic.

99% lactose free.

Vit A&D.

90 calories.

Contains 12 live & active.

Kefir cultures.

11g protein. see more...

Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I love plain Kefir by Lifeway and eat it every night as part of my snack. I know what they say about eating before bed but I have to eat with medications and I cut up a banana or toss in some blueberries and a little bit of rosewater and vanilla. I love the tartness of it and the consistency. It's meant to be drunk but I eat it like a thin yoghurt.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Finley T.
Foodie Expert
I love the sweetened flavored Kefirs and accidentally bought the unsweetened. I tried so hard to drink it but I literally gagged with every sip. It tastes like spoiled, bitter milk. Horrible.
lisa r.
San Benito, TX
I am severely lactose intolerant and have IBS and I love this product. It helps me with my stomach issues and I have no problem drinking it
Kim z.
Foodie Expert
I like plain kefir because I can mix it with all kind of fruits. My favorite mix is with strawberry and few spoons of braun sugar. There is a lot of options of shakes and snacks just use your imagination. High quality and perfect.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I bought the for the probiotic health benefits but didn't care for it
Does kefir usually have an acidic after bite or was my bottle spoiled? It smelled fine and the date was good. ..
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I bought this for the health benefits but didn't care for it... Does kefir usually have an acidic after bite or was my bottle spoiled...it smelled fine and the date was good.