BY LIFEWAY

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Michelle G.
I hate to give a bad review but this may be one of the most difficult things I’ve ever consumed in my life. If you are a fan of kefir, then you may like this. I decided to try this because it has less sugar than regular yogurt and is very high in protein. I was seeking a yogurt alternative. I could barely finish the cup due to the taste and the consistency—I didn’t think I would be able to keep it down. For reference, I normally buy Fage non-fat plain Greek yogurt and eat it with almonds and/or bananas—I don’t sweeten it. This Kefir cup is exponentially more sour than any sour cream or Greek yogurt imaginable. It also has a carbonated aspect to it which made this even more difficult to eat. This was unbearable for me. I’m not sure if maybe their sweetened versions of this are better. I don’t think I will try those but others may care to. I had it with a banana and almonds as I do my regular yogurt and it was impossible. I maybe ate half or two-thirds. Sadly, this just didn’t work for me. Again, for those that do like kefir, I think this may be something worth trying. The packaging was amazingly sturdy and resealable. It also comes with a little spoon. The convenience and packaging was definitely spot on. It just was not what I expected.