Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA

I really want to try this. so my question is how does it taste and what is the consistency?
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Sept. 7, 2013, 1:23 a.m.
It's a lot like those Danimals drinkable yogurts we used to drink as kids! Just a little less sweet, because there's not as much sugar obviously ;)
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Aug. 12, 2013, 11:33 a.m.
It tastes delicious however, the consistency freaks me out. I can't eat/drink it on its own. It is too thick to "drink" but not thick enough to eat like yogurt... I love mixing it with fresh fruit in the blender for more of a smoothie consistency.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Aug. 6, 2013, 1:50 p.m.
It was much better than I expected! The consistency is like a median between milk and yogurt. The taste was creamy and good! I heard a lot of people say it was tangy which made me not want to try it, but it wasn't that tangy. The taste reminded me of go-gurt, honestly.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Aug. 6, 2013, 12:07 p.m.
If you are a fan of yogurt, already, then you will love this. there is just enough fruit to add flavor, without being overly sweet. The consistency is thick, in fact, at the right temp you could easily eat it with a spoon. If you wanted a thinner, more "drinkable" smoothie, you could probably zap it in your blender for a few seconds. I say give it a try! The price is very reasonable compared to other yogurt drinks on the market.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
July 22, 2013, 1 p.m.
Its a thick consistency
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
July 20, 2013, 9:06 p.m.
I think it tastes like a GoGurt if you ever had those.... kind of like a liquidy yogurt. It's a bit thicker and pretty sweet. I've seen other reviews say it tastes bitter, but I don't taste that at all. Mostly like a more liquidy yogurt.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
July 19, 2013, 5:20 a.m.
I think it is lighter than most Smoothies, does not have any Grit taste and mixes well with any supplement shake as well.
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
July 18, 2013, 9:30 p.m.
It tastes great, light and not to sweet. Smooth in consistency thinner than yogurt but thicker than milk so kinda like a milkshake but thinner than that to.

Join Now