Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL

Has anyone felt any health benefits from drinking this? My doctor recommended I try it but i don't want something that isn't going to help me

Heather E.
Heather E.
1 year, 10 months ago
I have yet to try this myself, especially after my system disfunctions last year following a severe kidney infection and three rounds of antibiotics. However, I have s Boston Terrier with an incredibly delicate system. I noticed a considerable change in her following the adding it to her food; it cut down her gasiness, quieted her stomach, and created a regularity in her system. I was shocked when the vet staff didn't mind adding it to her food while she was boarding. I think I'm going to look into this for myself though too! The probiotics in pill form help but a little variety would be good too!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
I had H-pylori, and still felt some of the symptoms even after getting rid of it. Ever since I started regularly drinking it, I've seen a noticeable change! It's also a good source of protein.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
4 years ago
Take a probiotic instead! You will get a better survival rate from a gummy anyway!
Julia S.
Julia S.
4 years, 2 months ago
I didn't, though I never do with dairy in general. Even with lactose free or probiotic products.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
4 years, 3 months ago
I've been using this product for the past 3 years, and it has definitely helped with my existing gastrointestinal problems. I have Celiac and have experienced a lot of ongoing GI problems, and when I was diagnosed it was recommended that I begin drinking Kefir regularly. I've experienced fewer stomach aches and noticed an improvement of my GI symptoms since I began using this product. Hope this helps!
Jill W.
Jill W.
4 years, 4 months ago
It should help with any digestive issues that you may have, but probiotics haven't been tested thoroughly enough to be approved by the FDA for such use (I believe). I do not personally have upset stomachs often or any other sort of digestive problems, but have heard great things from friends that do and use probiotics, so it couldn't hurt to try!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
4 years, 4 months ago
I've had my gallbladder out. My mom has Crohn's disease. It helps both of us. I feel more regulated without getting any upset stomach. She drinks it regularly to keep the good bacteria in her digestive system. It tastes so good. If you don't like it straight try adding it to frozen fruit smoothies or green smoothies.