Sarah S.
Alderson, WV

For a first timer is the liquid kind or frozen better? I see so many options...also is it very sweet?

Angelina G.
Angelina G.
HAMMOND, IN
2 years ago
It's not super sweet, Personally I like to put it in smoothies. I think that the liquid form has more uses than the frozen
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
4 years, 10 months ago
I am a Warrior at Supplement shakes as well as products because I had weight loss surgery 14 years ago and eat healthy. This is actually one of my favorites and always have it around. For someone that is a Smoothie newbie, this one be good to try and health to boot!
rachel r.
rachel r.
Newnan, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
Its like a less sweet yogurt, i wouldn't say sour, just not as sweet. i personally love the flavor, but i am also a yogurt fan.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Mesa, AZ
5 years, 1 month ago
I've only had the liquid but it's not very sweet! It's actually pretty sour tasting, I add half a bottle of berry naked juice to my 8 ounce serving to make it more bearable for me to drink!