BY LIFEWAY #16 in Fermented Drinks

Lifeway® Real Lowfat Probiotic.Raspberry Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie.
99% lactose free.
Since 1986.
With other natural flavors.
10+2™.
Live & active kefir cultures.
Lifeway's ProBoost™. see more...

Lifeway Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie Lowfat Probiotic Raspberry
  • "This is really good for you, has really amazing health benefits and is really perfect for someone like me, who is dieting therefor not getting as much calcium as you're used to." in 17 reviews
  • "They are 99% lactose free, completely gluten free, packed with vitamins and minerals and have 12 live probiotic cultures to help your digestion and health." in 16 reviews
  • "seriously I love it, its great for your body it tastes great and lasts longer than traditional milk and keeps you fuller longer when adding to a smoothie. " in 15 reviews
  • "After received this product complimentary from Influenster I had to buy two more to keep the troops happy...!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love Lifeway brand because they offer many different flavors such as vanilla, peach, and blueberry all of which are delicious." in 10 reviews
Arielle D.
Hampton, VA
When I first got my coupon for this it was a pain to hunt down but it readily available now. I like that it offers more health benefits than similar products. It was more tangy than I anticipated but not bitter. I liked it and it will probably be on my grocery list again soon.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
I must say, Kefir is not everyone's cup of tea as they may not enjoy the sour and thick flavors but if you do, this is 100% the best brand. It's super thick, not watery, and the raspberry flavor makes it nice and sweet while still tangy! I enjoy it with granola!
Lynn B.
This had a good flavor. My dog even lapped it up. I like all of their flavors. There aren’t many similar brands in my grocery stores. It isn’t pricey and it lasts. I only have a little at a time. I continue to buy this regularly.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I picked up a strawberry one from Aldi's for 3$ because they were a special buy. The flavor at first wasn't good to me it was just weird, but the more I I drank the better it got! I like to take a few gulps for breakfast just to get me some golf the nutrients I need at the beginning of the day. To me these arnt really sweet they are more tart, but still good and healthy nonetheless.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
I love smoothies as much as I love coffee and this stuff is awesome! You can either drink it alone which taste great or sometimes I put fruit and some of this and blend it up for a twist. It's a little tart, but still has a sweetness to it. The texture is very smooth and thick but not to thick. It has probiotics in it which is a plus for health reason. It's a little expensive, but worth it my opinion. I always have a jug in my fridge. If you open it, you do not have to use it in a few days like other smoothie/yogurts because of the probiotics so it keeps a longer shelf life.
Misty B.
CHAMPAIGN, IL
Love love love kefir. I really wish more people knew about it and the benefits.. Probiotics are so good for gut health and overall health as well.. My favorite flavors are mango and blueberry.. And they are 99% lactose free.. So good...
K W.
I have been attempting to try all the flavors of Lifeway (well, except their Perfect line using stevia). The raspberry flavor is one of the more true tasting to the fruit itself, a sweet yet sour tart drink. Kefir is a variable product if you buy the unflavored, and you can get mild batches that are pleasantly yogurty, buttermilk, or even light and creamy. And then sometimes you get sharp white cheesy batches... which can be interesting. If the excitement of seasonal cultures makes you hesitate, you won't notice any of that in the flavored products.
Ryann M.
Grand Blanc , MI
This is a favorite new discovery for me - it is the perfect option for a quick and healthy breakfast and I drink it every morning now. It's delicious and satisfying! It has helped my digestion and helps keep me full. Lifeway Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie Lowfat Probiotic Raspberry
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Scanning the barcode on this item brought me to this page, but I must note that this review applies to the blueberry version of this product. however, other than the type of berry added, these items are nearly identical, so I believe this review should suit those looking for information on the raspberry version as well.... it is a very different flavor than what I am accustomed to when drinking milk products, but I recently did two rounds of antibiotics and began to notice health issues that I have not seen since in years like eczema, weird digestion patterns, and a seemingly eternal mental fog. I learned that all these symptoms can be caused by yeast overgrowth, which many times occurs after antibiotics because the drugs also kill off the good bacteria that keep... natural yeast colonies and check. I decided it probably wasn't a coincidence that I got the symptoms post antibiotics and looked into incorporating probiotics into my diet. This is a really tasty way to do that, but it just has WAY WAY too much sugar. 80g in the bottle--third ingredient is cane sugar. So ridiculous.

This defeats the purpose of me drinking it because sugar is yeast's fave food and defeats the whole purpose. I will have to find another probiotic method with drastically less sugar, but if you don't care about ingesting 4 times the recommended daily sugar limit in one bottle, I would recommend this to you for its taste and protein/vitamin D content. (But I hope you do, haha.)
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this stuff! I get it at aldis every time I go grocery shopping. It tastes delicious and it's so good for you! It makes my stomach feel better after drinking it. Strawberry is probably my favorite flavor, but they're all delicious!
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
What's the consistency of kefir? Curious if its more yogurty and thick or smooth and creamy..
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
What's your favorite flavor?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
I really want to try this. so my question is how does it taste and what is the consistency?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone use this for anything other than smoothies?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone felt any health benefits from drinking this? My doctor recommended I try it but i don't want something that isn't going to help me