BY LIFEWAY #8 in Milk

Lifeway® Real Lowfat Probiotic.Raspberry Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie.
99% lactose free.
Since 1986.
With other natural flavors.
10+2™.
Live & active kefir cultures.
Lifeway's ProBoost™. see more...

• For a first timer is the liquid kind or frozen better? I see so man...4 Answers
  • I had been looking for something sweet and kinda ...Be the first to answer!
  • I am about to embark on a gut cleanse and they recomend Kefir. How...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is really good for you, has really amazing health benefits and is really perfect for someone like me, who is dieting therefor not getting as much calcium as you're used to." in 17 reviews
  • "They are 99% lactose free, completely gluten free, packed with vitamins and minerals and have 12 live probiotic cultures to help your digestion and health." in 16 reviews
  • "seriously I love it, its great for your body it tastes great and lasts longer than traditional milk and keeps you fuller longer when adding to a smoothie. " in 15 reviews
  • "After received this product complimentary from Influenster I had to buy two more to keep the troops happy...!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love Lifeway brand because they offer many different flavors such as vanilla, peach, and blueberry all of which are delicious." in 10 reviews
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Scanning the barcode on this item brought me to this page, but I must note that this review applies to the blueberry version of this product. however, other than the type of berry added, these items are nearly identical, so I believe this review should suit those looking for information on the raspberry version as well.... it is a very different flavor than what I am accustomed to when drinking milk products, but I recently did two rounds of antibiotics and began to notice health issues that I have not seen since in years like eczema, weird digestion patterns, and a seemingly eternal mental fog. I learned that all these symptoms can be caused by yeast overgrowth, which many times occurs after antibiotics because the drugs also kill off the good bacteria that keep... natural yeast colonies and check. I decided it probably wasn't a coincidence that I got the symptoms post antibiotics and looked into incorporating probiotics into my diet. This is a really tasty way to do that, but it just has WAY WAY too much sugar. 80g in the bottle--third ingredient is cane sugar. So ridiculous.

This defeats the purpose of me drinking it because sugar is yeast's fave food and defeats the whole purpose. I will have to find another probiotic method with drastically less sugar, but if you don't care about ingesting 4 times the recommended daily sugar limit in one bottle, I would recommend this to you for its taste and protein/vitamin D content. (But I hope you do, haha.)
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
As someone who is lactose intolerant, I was hoping this would help out my tummy a little. I have previously tried a locally made kefir that was amazing, but expensive so I had high hopes for this.
I shouldnt have. One sip can make me bloat and cramp within minutes. I've tried it after eating, on an empty stomach, in smoothies, plain...any way you can think of, I have tried and it hasn't done anything but make me sick as a dog.
0/10 would not buy or consume again
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Reese, Mi
I LOVE this stuff. Raspberry and Strawberry are my favorite flavors because they have that slightly tangy bite that is like a champagne mix. I keep one in my fridge always for a probiotic boost and some vitamins as well! Definitely would recommend everyone give this a try. Especially if you are always getting sick or feeling blah!
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
Hammond, IN
I really like this for my son's smoothies. It has a consistency just a little thicker than milk and it adds a really great creaminess and probiotics to my son's morning smoothie. I don't really drink it on its own, mostly i use it as i would yogurt or milk.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE. I purchased this today and I can't stop drinking it. It has a nice tart flavor but it slightly sweetened by the raspberry. The consistency thick like yogurt so you can drink it like a smoothie or just eat it like yogurt. I recommend this product.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of Kefir. I happened to pick it up initially in Strawberry Banana and I was so impressed. I love the texture (somewhere between medium and thick) and the taste. It has that zing.
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Indiana, PA
I'm in love with this! the strawberry flavor is the best but I like the mango and peach ones too. I keep it in my mini-fridge at college and have it every morning with breakfast.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
We love Kefir in our house and this is one of our favorite flavors to buy. It is great for your digestive system.
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste! it's smooth and my kids love it. a much healthier option to yogurt with much more benefits!
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Foodie Expert
Excellent brand of Kefir. Tastes great too. You can find it at most grocery stores too. Highly recommend.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Foodie Expert
What's the consistency of kefir? Curious if its more yogurty and thick or smooth and creamy..
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
What's your favorite flavor?
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
I really want to try this. so my question is how does it taste and what is the consistency?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone use this for anything other than smoothies?
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone felt any health benefits from drinking this? My doctor recommended I try it but i don't want something that isn't going to help me