BY LIFEWAY #47 in Fermented Drinks

Lifeway® Real Lowfat Probiotic Plain Unsweetened Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie.
25th anniversary.
Since 1986.
10+2™.
Live & active Kefir cultures.
Lifeway's ProBoost™. see more...

Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Ok so I haven't tried the unsweetened version, but I have purchased the raspberry and strawberry flavors. They taste like a thinner and more tart version of standard yogurt, and the probiotics help when your tummy feels a little off or bloated. I really like this stuff and I have purchased it many times.
Terrie B.
Demorest, Ga
Love using Kefir milk in my smoothies. Better for you than reg milk. Contains live active probiotic cultures high in protein, calcium, and vitamin D. No added sugar. Gluten-free. 99% lactose-free. No artificial sweeteners. And comes in several flavors.
Ryoko M.
I was pleasantly surprised as to how much I liked this product! It was my first time trying kefir, but it was tangy and creamy, and extremely enjoyable. It has a nice thick consistency (which I let my dog lick the left over in my cup!) and it just really tastes like drinkable yogurt. Would definitely buy again and again.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
I'm lactose intolerant and I'm actually fine with lifeway kefir. I take it to boost my probiotic intake and notice a difference. I don't mind the taste at all and can drink it alone. It also blends great in a smoothie and gives it some thickness.
Joanna A.
Bristow, VA
This is the healthiest treat you can give your body on the market right now. It's a great way to get your calcium without worrying about lactose or gluten intolerance. We drink it straight up or pour it on cereal, granola etc.
Rebecca H.
I don't drink milk at all so this would be the best option for me. Besides silk and whatnot. This is unsweetened and plain which I really like
Gabriela K.
NC
Love this product. Is perfect to bust your immune system. Very healthy, unsweetened probiotic.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Really enjoy this product! It helps me feel better and get going during the morning.
Elise C.
This brand has other flavors of Kefir that are delicious! If you could create a flavor, what would it be?
Samantha W.
Rose Hill, NC
Is this somehow better than yogurt for your health?