BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkLifeway
Kefir Blueberry Low Fat Milk Smoothie - 32 fl oz

Lifeway Kefir Blueberry Low Fat Milk Smoothie - 32 fl oz

by Lifeway

Our most popular product line, Lifeway Lowfat Kefir is up to 99% lactose-free, gluten-free, and made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients. Kefir is a tart and tangy cultured dairy drink packed with protein, calcium, and 12 live and active probiotic cultures.

Lifeway’s Raspberry Lowfat Kefir is lightly sweetened with 1g of added cane sugar per ounce. Blend into a smoothie, whip into a dip, or simply pour yourself a glass! After all, it is the Champagne of Dairy.

[product:lifeway-kefir-raspberry-cultured-lowfat-milk-smoothie] Aa que hora es bueno consumirlo ?
Are these good?
I had been looking for something sweet and kinda tangy and I don't like milk or chocolate milk and strawberry it just taste so plain ...but I need milk ..is this good ...is it sweet ? Tangy ? ..I'm just curious
Start your review of Lifeway Kefir Blueberry Low Fat Milk Smoothie - 32 fl oz!
Product Highlights
This is really good for you, has really amazing health benefits and is really perfect for someone like me, who is dieting therefor not getting as much calcium as you're used to.in reviews
They are 99% lactose free, completely gluten free, packed with vitamins and minerals and have 12 live probiotic cultures to help your digestion and health.in reviews
seriously I love it, its great for your body it tastes great and lasts longer than traditional milk and keeps you fuller longer when adding to a smoothie. in reviews
After received this product complimentary from Influenster I had to buy two more to keep the troops happy...!in reviews
I've definitely noticed that this product has long-term health benefits, as well as helps with the maintenance of normal GI function.in reviews
Cindy S.
Longview, TX
Lifeway Kefir Blueberry Low Fat Milk Smoothie - 32 fl oz uploaded by Cindy S.
This is the best live probiotic on the market. I drink 2 big gulps every morning. One bottle lasts me a month. Highly suggest. It tastes delicious also. It is located by the yogurt.
Misty B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love love love kefir. I really wish more people knew about it and the benefits.. Probiotics are so good for gut health and overall health as well.. My favorite flavors are mango and blueberry.. And they are 99% lactose free.. So good...
Elaine G.
Wyncote, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. Numbers wise this does seem to have more live cultures than regular yogurt, and is similar in texture, but slightly more watery. I seems like a lot of sugar n something that doesn't taste that sweet, so it makes me wonder why there's so much in it. I would buy this again but definitely mix it with something.
Litian M.
Lifeway Kefir Blueberry Low Fat Milk Smoothie - 32 fl oz uploaded by Litian M.
Me ayudado mucho con lo de la digestion. Tambien ayuda al sistema inmunologico Es rico en calcio y vitamina D. Si eres intolerante a la lactosa esta bebida es excelente.
Amy C.
Harlan, IA
If I had to live on one food for the rest of my life, it would be Lifeway Kefir. I buy 4-5 bottle per week. Strawberry, Raspberry, & Madagascar Vanilla are my favorite. The best tasting drink on earth in my opinion. I cannot get enough.
Elizabeth R.
Saint Louis, MO
I had the greatest idea in the world to make the vanilla drinkable flavor into a frozen push-pop and both my son and I LOVE it! I also use it to make smoothies for us on top of just using it for its intended purpose as a drink. What a great product!
Ashley W.
Commerce, GA
I got the free voucher from Influenster to try this, and even though I hoped it would be a little sweeter, I'd buy it again! Thick and good!
Kellie K.
Liberty, SC
I love these snacks, I can freeze them and pop them in my daughters lunch! They taste great, healthy and helps keep everything in the tummy healthy!
Nicole S.
Auburn Hills, MI
I started drinking kefir a few years ago to help with gut issues, and it was hard to find. When lifeway started becoming readily available in stores, I was thrilled. I get the little ones from costco
Samantha S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this stuff. it is super smooth and makes great smoothies for me and my family.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria A.