BY LIFETIME

Jana D.
I really like this Hoodia. When it became popular I tried the original Hoodia and it was really great. Helped curb my appetite, I mostly focused on taking it more towards the evenings when I tend to snack too much. I can sabotage an entire day of eating well by mindlessly eating junk at night. When I ran out, I looked for just hoodia, but it was suddenly in every diet pill around, and mostly contained caffeine so I could no longer take it at night. I'm back to this brand, just the original stuff and it really does help if you're trying to lose or maintain your weight. Let me be clear, this is not, nor will there ever be a miracle diet pill that makes you not have to watch your calories and exercise. For me, it just keeps me on track as far as my food diet. I stay fuller longer, and get there faster...and if I'm diligent about taking it in the evenings it really really helps me to not throw all the good I'd done all day with my diet.
Fredia B.
Gulfport, MS
I take hoodia to suppress my appetite to help lose weight. It seems to help. You're supposed to take it 30-60 minutes before a meal I believe. This, along with diet and exercise, has helped me lose weight. It helps take the edge off when you're feeling hungry and seems to sometimes help you feel full faster when eating. I've been ordering this same product for almost a year now.
Malinda N.
Helps boost your metabolism. Especially when your already trying to get in shape. Helped me curve my appetite.
staci I.
Really helped me boost my metabolism when I was dieting. Helped me burn a lot of fat and it's all natural.
Jessica F.
How many capsules do you take at a time? Does it make you jittery or increase your heart rate?