Add a Photo

By LIFETIME ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES
#382 in Apps

If you love Lifetime movies, then you need Lifetime Movie Club! For only $3.99/month, less than the price of one movie rental, get access to a great selection of Lifetime movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. There are no commercials — just the movies you love, ready to stream anytime you need a fix.

Features include:

- New movie added every day

- No commercials

- Weekly Editor’s Picks

- Create a Movie Club profile to get Lifetime Movie Club access on ROKU and to become eligible for other benefits

- Automatic monthly renewal

- Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings

Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I don't know what it is (or why) but i could sit and watch lifetime movies all day! Most are pretty cheesy, but they are a guilty pleasure. The newer ones are getting better!
Mari M.
Mari M.

I love lifetime movies. That is what you catch me doing Saturday's. Sometimes I'll even watch the same movie if it's on again haha. Also started watching little women LA.
Sherry N.
Sherry N.

I love Lifetime movies. You will catch me watching it on Saturdays or whenever there is nothing to watch on the weekends. They play some really good movies.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

This is one network you can get stuck watching movies after movies. I love it.
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens, FL

I actually could sit and watch lifetime all day, evening, and night. It is one of my favorite channels. With the movies, and with the shows.
christina r.
christina r.
Ventura, CA

I love watching lifetime. I can sit and watch all day long if I wanted too. I gets my wrapped up in so much interest in the shows and movies.I recommend this app
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH

Love it! I am able to catch up on my favorite lifetime shows like dance moms and bring it!! Not the best mobile video app but descent
Fatima T.
Fatima T.

I miss the old Lifetime that use to show movies about true stories that were like WOW.....someone actually did that. These days they too busy making unauthorized versions of things that are not their business.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I use to be a faithful lifetime watcher but the movies are so repetitive and predictable I don't watch it unless the new show Bring It is on
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA

I love this app I love to watch lifetime movies on it when nothing is on regular cable
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH

Is there a charge for this app. Can I stream it to a larger tv? We are considering getting rid of cable and I could have lifetime streaming all day long on Sunday's I'm sold!!!

Join Now