BY LIFETIME ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES

If you love Lifetime movies, then you need Lifetime Movie Club! For only $3.99/month, less than the price of one movie rental, get access to a great selection of Lifetime movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. There are no commercials — just the movies you love, ready to stream anytime you need a fix.

Features include:

- New movie added every day

- No commercials

- Weekly Editor’s Picks

- Create a Movie Club profile to get Lifetime Movie Club access on ROKU and to become eligible for other benefits

- Automatic monthly renewal

- Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings

• Is there a charge for this app. Can I stream it to a larger tv? We...4 Answers
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one network you can get stuck watching movies after movies. I love it.
Mari M.
Mari M.
I love lifetime movies. That is what you catch me doing Saturday's. Sometimes I'll even watch the same movie if it's on again haha. Also started watching little women LA.
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Lifetime movies. You will catch me watching it on Saturdays or whenever there is nothing to watch on the weekends. They play some really good movies.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert
I don't know what it is (or why) but i could sit and watch lifetime movies all day! Most are pretty cheesy, but they are a guilty pleasure. The newer ones are getting better!
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Pop Culture Expert
I actually could sit and watch lifetime all day, evening, and night. It is one of my favorite channels. With the movies, and with the shows.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pop Culture Expert
I get so hooked in lifetime movies. I can literally lay down and watch them all day. From morning to night. They're so intense and interesting. Even some of the movies I've watched are based in true life.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Pop Culture Expert
I love watching Lifetime. My mom got me hooked on it when I was younger. It gives me something to look at when there's nothing to watch on tv
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Lifetime used to be a favorite for the women in my family. I miss it. It used to be great. Now it's just ridiculous. It's the same old thing, cheating, murder and abuse. REALLY?! Haven't watched for at least a year because it's just gone way down hill.
Tuesday F.
Tuesday F.
I use this for the on the go aspect, app has some bugs and should be updated but overall good and recommend it!
Jazmine B.
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
The old lifetime was the best movie network, but now, its filled with horrible bio movies and drained out movies about women who rape children and cheat on their husbands. Totally not a fan anymore.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Is there a charge for this app. Can I stream it to a larger tv? We are considering getting rid of cable and I could have lifetime streaming all day long on Sunday's I'm sold!!!