BY LIFETIME ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES

If you love Lifetime movies, then you need Lifetime Movie Club! For only $3.99/month, less than the price of one movie rental, get access to a great selection of Lifetime movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. There are no commercials — just the movies you love, ready to stream anytime you need a fix.

Features include:

- 100 movies available at any time

- No commercials

- Weekly Editor’s Picks

- Create a Movie Club profile to get Lifetime Movie Club access on ROKU and to become eligible for other benefits

- Automatic monthly renewal

- Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings

Erin W.
Lifetime Movie Club is awesome. If you love Lifetime Movies and want to watch them anywhere or at anytime, this is for you. I don't have cable so I was missing my Lifetime movies. For $4 a month, I had to sign up. I just wish you could sign in on Amazon prime because they have the LMC channel but you'd have to pay $4 for that channel which stinks because I am already paying $4 for the LMC using the app on my iPad.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Lifetime used to be a favorite for the women in my family. I miss it. It used to be great. Now it's just ridiculous. It's the same old thing, cheating, murder and abuse. REALLY?! Haven't watched for at least a year because it's just gone way down hill.
Mari M.
I love lifetime movies. That is what you catch me doing Saturday's. Sometimes I'll even watch the same movie if it's on again haha. Also started watching little women LA.
Fatima T.
I miss the old Lifetime that use to show movies about true stories that were like WOW.....someone actually did that. These days they too busy making unauthorized versions of things that are not their business.
Stephanie G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I get so hooked in lifetime movies. I can literally lay down and watch them all day. From morning to night. They're so intense and interesting. Even some of the movies I've watched are based in true life.
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
The old lifetime was the best movie network, but now, its filled with horrible bio movies and drained out movies about women who rape children and cheat on their husbands. Totally not a fan anymore.
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is (or why) but i could sit and watch lifetime movies all day! Most are pretty cheesy, but they are a guilty pleasure. The newer ones are getting better!
Lauren W.
Duncanville , AL
Lifetime movies are the best. I can sit and watch lifetime movies all day. I got my husband hooked and most nights we sit and watch tons of lifetime movies on our DVR.
christina r.
Ventura, CA
I love watching lifetime. I can sit and watch all day long if I wanted too. I gets my wrapped up in so much interest in the shows and movies.I recommend this app
Anna B.
I love this app but I hate the fact that I can't sigh in because it don't have AT&T carrier for me to sign in with so I can't watch witches of east end and bring it.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is there a charge for this app. Can I stream it to a larger tv? We are considering getting rid of cable and I could have lifetime streaming all day long on Sunday's I'm sold!!!
Does anyone know how often they add new movies? I’m running out of movies to watch 😔