Add a Photo

By LIFETIME ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES
#382 in Apps

If you love Lifetime movies, then you need Lifetime Movie Club! For only $3.99/month, less than the price of one movie rental, get access to a great selection of Lifetime movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. There are no commercials — just the movies you love, ready to stream anytime you need a fix.

Features include:

- New movie added every day

- No commercials

- Weekly Editor’s Picks

- Create a Movie Club profile to get Lifetime Movie Club access on ROKU and to become eligible for other benefits

- Automatic monthly renewal

- Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings

Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

Lifetime used to be a favorite for the women in my family. I miss it. It used to be great. Now it's just ridiculous. It's the same old thing, cheating, murder and abuse. REALLY?! Haven't watched for at least a year because it's just gone way down hill.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I don't know what it is (or why) but i could sit and watch lifetime movies all day! Most are pretty cheesy, but they are a guilty pleasure. The newer ones are getting better!
Mari M.
Mari M.

I love lifetime movies. That is what you catch me doing Saturday's. Sometimes I'll even watch the same movie if it's on again haha. Also started watching little women LA.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Duncanville, AL

Lifetime movies are the best. I can sit and watch lifetime movies all day. I got my husband hooked and most nights we sit and watch tons of lifetime movies on our DVR.
Sherry N.
Sherry N.

I love Lifetime movies. You will catch me watching it on Saturdays or whenever there is nothing to watch on the weekends. They play some really good movies.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

This is one network you can get stuck watching movies after movies. I love it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY

I love A&E and the shows that they have. This app is a great way to catch those shows on the go.
Fatima T.
Fatima T.

I miss the old Lifetime that use to show movies about true stories that were like WOW.....someone actually did that. These days they too busy making unauthorized versions of things that are not their business.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I get so hooked in lifetime movies. I can literally lay down and watch them all day. From morning to night. They're so intense and interesting. Even some of the movies I've watched are based in true life.
Jazmine B.
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri

The old lifetime was the best movie network, but now, its filled with horrible bio movies and drained out movies about women who rape children and cheat on their husbands. Totally not a fan anymore.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH

Is there a charge for this app. Can I stream it to a larger tv? We are considering getting rid of cable and I could have lifetime streaming all day long on Sunday's I'm sold!!!

Join Now