BY LIFETIME ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES

If you love Lifetime movies, then you need Lifetime Movie Club! For only $3.99/month, less than the price of one movie rental, get access to a great selection of Lifetime movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. There are no commercials — just the movies you love, ready to stream anytime you need a fix.

Features include:

- New movie added every day

- No commercials

- Weekly Editor’s Picks

- Create a Movie Club profile to get Lifetime Movie Club access on ROKU and to become eligible for other benefits

- Automatic monthly renewal

- Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings

• Is there a charge for this app. Can I stream it to a larger tv? ...4 Answers
Erin W.
Lifetime Movie Club is awesome. If you love Lifetime Movies and want to watch them anywhere or at anytime, this is for you. I don't have cable so I was missing my Lifetime movies. For $4 a month, I had to sign up. I just wish you could sign in on Amazon prime because they have the LMC channel but you'd have to pay $4 for that channel which stinks because I am already paying $4 for the LMC using the app on my iPad.
Mari M.
I love lifetime movies. That is what you catch me doing Saturday's. Sometimes I'll even watch the same movie if it's on again haha. Also started watching little women LA.
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert
I don't know what it is (or why) but i could sit and watch lifetime movies all day! Most are pretty cheesy, but they are a guilty pleasure. The newer ones are getting better!
Sherry N.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Lifetime movies. You will catch me watching it on Saturdays or whenever there is nothing to watch on the weekends. They play some really good movies.
Tiffany D.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one network you can get stuck watching movies after movies. I love it.
Tuesday F.
I use this for the on the go aspect, app has some bugs and should be updated but overall good and recommend it!
Jahnya K.
I love this television network because it has all the best TV shows and movies. The app is easy and handy to use.

Worth the download
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I use to be a faithful lifetime watcher but the movies are so repetitive and predictable I don't watch it unless the new show Bring It is on
Stephanie l.
Love being able to watch a show if you missed it on here great way to stay caught up at your own convenience
Anna-Kay B.
I love this app but I hate the fact that I can't sigh in because it don't have AT&T carrier for me to sign in with so I can't watch witches of east end and bring it.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Is there a charge for this app. Can I stream it to a larger tv? We are considering getting rid of cable and I could have lifetime streaming all day long on Sunday's I'm sold!!!