Lifetime Movie Club

If you love Lifetime movies, then you need Lifetime Movie Club! For only $3.99/month, less than the price of one movie rental, get access to a great selection of Lifetime movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. There are no commercials — just the movies you love, ready to stream anytime you need a fix.

Features include:

- 100 movies available at any time

- No commercials

- Weekly Editor’s Picks

- Create a Movie Club profile to get Lifetime Movie Club access on ROKU and to become eligible for other benefits

- Automatic monthly renewal

- Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings

Why does this network play the same movies over and over so many out there to show but its always the same old crap give it a rest show something different for a change some of the older ones
Is this movie club worth it?
How does this work?
Start your review of Lifetime Movie Club!
Laurie M.
Carmichael
Lifetime movie club is not very good. They keep recycling the same movies. Nobody likes to watch the same movie twice unless it is stellar. With all the movies they have to choose from I see no reason to keep putting the same ones  in. They are just cheap!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Lifetime used to be a favorite for the women in my family. I miss it. It used to be great. Now it's just ridiculous. It's the same old thing, cheating, murder and abuse. REALLY?! Haven't watched for at least a year because it's just gone way down hill.
Fatima T.
I miss the old Lifetime that use to show movies about true stories that were like WOW.....someone actually did that. These days they too busy making unauthorized versions of things that are not their business.
Ira M.
Ashland, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’m a huge lifetime fan lol I did buy the lifetime movie subscription lol I love the true story lifetime movies
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
The old lifetime was the best movie network, but now, its filled with horrible bio movies and drained out movies about women who rape children and cheat on their husbands. Totally not a fan anymore.
Lois S.
Princeton, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I’ve always loved Lifetime just wish that this Lifetime club had more older movies because they was the best.
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Every once in awhile Comcast/XFINITY will have a free week of network channels to watch movies or tv shows for free. Whenever that happens,I like to watch movies on here for free.
Jennifer B.
Indianapolis
So I got sucked into this lifetime movie about chris watts the demon who murdered his pregnant wife and 2 lil daughters and I'm stunned and enraged at whoever directed this version but I guarantee it's a man..why u ask???? Let's review...In this tale of cheating and murder everyone but the murderer himself seems to be taking the blame including the children..First the wife is too naggy and frumpy and pushed a 3rd baby on himThen its the screaming annoying sexblocking kids..And last but o not least it's the whole reason for killing them in the first place..introducing the temptress being too irresistible and insatiable he just couldnt help himself and was overcome by her wicked homewrecker ways..The man couldnt just be a selfish entitled narcissistic murderer..o no it must be the work of those around him pushing him to his only solution..murder. Yea so a big up yours lifetime and your contribution to the backward mindgame that men have been spewing out for too many years..it started with that damn apple and that damn snake and they've been keeping us down ever since..keeping their foot on the proverbial neck of feminism and running this narrative down our throats like it was their tiny manhood that women are bad and less..and men are good and more that is.. until pushed by a women..I call bullcrap on it all..you jerks.
Sherry N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Lifetime movies. You will catch me watching it on Saturdays or whenever there is nothing to watch on the weekends. They play some really good movies.
Lauren W.
Duncanville, AL
Lifetime movies are the best. I can sit and watch lifetime movies all day. I got my husband hooked and most nights we sit and watch tons of lifetime movies on our DVR.