Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive Condoms - 3ct

by LifeStyles

#19 in Condoms

Feel more of her so she can feel more of you. Ultra Sensitive condoms enhance sensitivity for a more natural, pleasurable feel.

• Flared shape enhances sensitivity for a natural feel
  • Specially lubricated for maximum pleasure
  • Premium quality latex
  • Low latex scent
  • Reservoir tip for safety and comfort

Are these pretty reliable?
Start your review of Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive Condoms - 3ct!
How would you rate this product?
Allison  M.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally don’t really give a crap what people think when I buy these. I actually prefer these over other brands they don’t break at least I’ve never had a problem with them. Only thing I would say is they do have a typical condom smell but it’s very very light of a smell. I’ve trusted these since I had my daughter an still only have one child.
Shai're E.
Dothan, AL
I purchased these condoms from Wal-Mart for $9.97. A much cheaper price compared to Trojan with a count of 36. The only qualm I have is that the first trial of use ended with it being left in me as I soon as my husband removed himself. That's human error (his). They work great though! Probably better than Trojan! It isn't drenched in lubricant either, which is great.
Hannah P.
Elkin, NC
From the male perspective, these condoms are fairly flimsy while putting them on. Also, there is not much room in the tip reservoir to collect bodily fluids. The condoms do not have a "bare skin" feeling; they are still detectable and feel like normal condoms. I would not buy them again, but they did not break or slip off so they did the job.
Adri F.
Saucon Valley
These are the only condoms my boyfriend and I use. I am sensitive to certain lubricated brands, but this one works for us. We have never had any break. I like the price of this brand compared to others. I highly recommend!
Gretel B.
Spanish Fork, UT
This has been our only method of birth control for the last 6 years and I love it! We tried other brands and styles but I found that I can't stand the smell of latex and these have no smell to them!
Nikky S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm reviewing the LifeStyle Ultra Sensitive Platinum Condoms. They are the best we have used, almost feels like we aren't even using a condom. Very reliable. Got them from Walmart. 36 pack for almost $10, not bad at all.
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
These were one of the first condoms I picked up. It really does feel like the condom is barely there. It's great that the condom is thin, but still offers the same support as regular condoms. I like using this brand and will be repurchasing.
richard P.
Norfolk, VA
Works pretty well but I couldn't tell what was so post to make better then any other kind.Good brand thow never broke on me.
Rachel H.
Muncie, IN
Our health center gives out five of these free a day; in other words, I'm not sure I would fully trust them when it comes to preventing a baby.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I cannot give these condoms enough praise. They do what they're supposed to (no pregnancy or STDs). Also, it feels like your partner isn't wearing anything at all. Plus no burning or uncomfortable semsations like other condoms give me. Plus, they're well priced.