BY LIFESTYLES

Feel more of her so she can feel more of you. Ultra Sensitive condoms enhance sensitivity for a more natural, pleasurable feel.

• Flared shape enhances sensitivity for a natural feel
  • Specially lubricated for maximum pleasure
  • Premium quality latex
  • Low latex scent
  • Reservoir tip for safety and comfort

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have issues with spermacide on comdoms. These are the only condoms with spermacide that don't cause a burning feeling in my bits. If you're sensitive to most other condoms I highly recommend these. They're inexpensive, and provide protection I can trust.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I cannot give these condoms enough praise. They do what they're supposed to (no pregnancy or STDs). Also, it feels like your partner isn't wearing anything at all. Plus no burning or uncomfortable semsations like other condoms give me. Plus, they're well priced.
Adri F.
Saucon Valley
These are the only condoms my boyfriend and I use. I am sensitive to certain lubricated brands, but this one works for us. We have never had any break. I like the price of this brand compared to others. I highly recommend!
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
These are often my go to condoms. They come in large amounts and are often very cheap compared to the competition. I have never had one break and they have a good level of sensibility. The spermicide also adds an extra layer of confidence which is always nice to have.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I Love these condoms. It really feels like there's nothing there. Me and my boyfriend just started using condoms to avoid making babies. This product has just enough lubrication and just last week we almost thought the condom broke because it really felt like nothing was there. Lifestyles has really step up in product because I don't remember them ever feeling like that, without them actually popping. Thanks for this product.
Gretel B.
Spanish Fork, UT
This has been our only method of birth control for the last 6 years and I love it! We tried other brands and styles but I found that I can't stand the smell of latex and these have no smell to them!
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
These were one of the first condoms I picked up. It really does feel like the condom is barely there. It's great that the condom is thin, but still offers the same support as regular condoms. I like using this brand and will be repurchasing.
Alisha  B.
This is THE product that both me and my spouse both prefer. Not super greasy. Thin and comfortable. Its almost like wraring nothing at all. And no weird condom smell. I'm not sure if that last one will apply to many. But to me it matters. I have a sensitive nose and the "plastic" smell of condoms is just a turn off.
Rachel H.
Muncie, IN
Our health center gives out five of these free a day; in other words, I'm not sure I would fully trust them when it comes to preventing a baby.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Works pretty well but I couldn't tell what was so post to make better then any other kind.Good brand thow never broke on me.
Victoria F.
Are these pretty reliable?