LifeStyles SKYN Selection Condoms

by LifeStyles

We get it – with our selection, it’s hard to pick just one, so we picked our favorites for you.

•  Assortment includes:
    • SKYN Original: The original, best-selling condom
    • SKYN Extra Lubricated: Features 40% more long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant enhances the sexual experience
    • SKYN Intense Feel: Provides intensely deep studs in a unique wave-like pattern to stimulate her most sensitive areas and provide more pleasure
  •  Made from SKYNFEEL™, a non-latex soft material that you’ll find barely noticeable but as strong as premium latex
  • Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant
    • Ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LifeStyles SKYN Selection Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
These are great condoms. You can hardly feel them and they are comfortable when inside. I prefer these to other brands. I’m very sensitive when it comes to these types of products and these work well for me.
I'm allergic to latex but these are the perfect condoms no matter if you have an allergy or not. They have no smell, which is why I've recommended them to my closest girlfriends. I've tried about every non-latex condom out there and these are the best. They feel like there is no condom, and they are the most reasonably priced. I've also never had one break.
Fontana, CA
This product woes phenomenally. Feels like you aren't wearing anything at all. They are also extremely functional
Skyn what can I say one of the most pleasent comdoms I have ever used, their slogan is. Angela on "Closet thing to wearing nothing" as it was extremely pleserable, I bought them in my local pharmacy so they are easy to accure and I would most certainly buy them again.
I do not like the originals! They're just "blah." The extra lubricated are nice and comfortable. Intense feel are okay too. They adorn feel any different than the original... In my opinion.