LifeStyles Skyn Original Non-Latex Lubricated Condoms - 24 CT uploaded by Mallory R.

BY LIFESTYLES #3 in Sexual Health

Lifestyles® Skyn® Original Non-Latex Lubricated Condoms.
New premium polyisoprene.
Closest thing to wearing nothing.
Clinically proven to enhance stimulation.
100% electronically tested.
Ansell quality.
24. see more...

• I'm nervous to use these bc I have high latex allergies. Are thes...4 Answers
  • I've tried to research it but I'm unclear on whether or not these...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Pineville, MO
My husband and I tried these recently and they work very well. They are so thin you can hardly feel them. They were a little tight so next time he will be getting the large. A little more lube would be great, and might make them easier to unroll.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
Our all time favorite brand. I'm allergic to latex and these are latex free, so we never have any issues. You can't tell that they are there. Sometimes we forget that we have one on! We don't use or trust any other brand.
Justin C.
I prefer non-latex condoms so I was excited to try these and they worked just fine but I thought they were a little to tight.
Chelsea A.
Clovis, CA
These are awesome, no latex smell. They do make an extra large size!! A little more pricey but not by much. They're worth it.
Austin T.
These are nice, however they aren't as good as they seem. I've used these about 5 times and each time the condom busted.
Molly A.
The only condom that dosent irritate me and my allergies. Great that it is latex free. Never had any issues with these.
Nicole F.
Coal Township, PA
Besides being a little pricey, these condoms are definitely my favorite as well as anyone I introduced them to.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These! A lot of condoms have a funky latex smell, these smell the least of any. They also have the most natural feel. The fit is true to average. As to where to buy them, Walgreens, CVS, whatever. Some people get nervous buying condoms because of stigma. With that nervous feeling, I recommend going to Target or Walmart so that you can use the self checkout option. I know for sure they have them at Target (they’re in a black box). You can also buy them online from amazon and never have to step foot in a store! Props to you for choosing to carry them yourself instead of crossing your fingers and hoping that the other party does.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These condoms are a great alternative for people who are senstive to latex and spermacide. It hardly feels like your partner is wearing a condom at all plus they don't have a funky smell.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I found these while shopping at Walgreens. I wanted to be protected but feel the regular sensation again too if you know what I mean. I bought these and of course I realized they come in regular size and extra large. The feeling was better than with latex condoms we have tried. I’ll be buying these more often.
Jamie L.
I'm nervous to use these bc I have high latex allergies. Are these a cheaper yet better alternative to lamb skin condoms ?
Eric W.
Randleman, NC
I've tried to research it but I'm unclear on whether or not these "non/latex" condoms are made with lamb skin or something else. So definitively what are Lifestyles Skyn Original Non-Latex Lubricted Condoms made with?