LifeStyles Skyn Original Non-Latex Lubricated Condoms - 24 CT uploaded by Mallory R.

BY LIFESTYLES #3 in Condoms

Lifestyles® Skyn® Original Non-Latex Lubricated Condoms.
New premium polyisoprene.
Closest thing to wearing nothing.
Clinically proven to enhance stimulation.
100% electronically tested.
Ansell quality.
24. see more...

• I'm nervous to use these bc I have high latex allergies. ...4 Answers
  • I've tried to research it but I'm unclear on whether or n...1 Answers
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
These condoms are polyisoprene, not latex, so they are perfect for anyone who has a latex allergy. They are also compatible with several kinds of lubricants. My favorite part though, is that they are much softer, smoother than other brands. I'm not sure if that's because of the polyisoprene, or the kind of lubricant they use on them, but I love it! Other brands have caused me uncomfortable chafing and friction that made it hard to enjoy intimate time with my partner. But the Skyn brand condoms are wonderfully smooth and that lasts for a long duration of time! Unfortunately the retailers in my area only carry a couple versions of the condom, and I'm not sure if that's a regional problem or if that's the brand. I wish there were more options such as ribbing, or a cooling/warming sensation.
Teesha S.
Lafayette
These were my hubby a I's go to condom before we started trying to conceive. They are available almost everywhere and they totally met our expectations and were effective. They were perfect because of my serious latex allergy and if we needed them we would buy them again...
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I found these while shopping at Walgreens. I wanted to be protected but feel the regular sensation again too if you know what I mean. I bought these and of course I realized they come in regular size and extra large. The feeling was better than with latex condoms we have tried. I’ll be buying these more often.
Jaimy B.
These condoms are the best! I hate the smell of condoms and the smell gets everywhere, making me feel like I needed a shower every time, after sex. Also, majority of condoms irritated my skin, but because these are non-latex there's no smell nor causes any irritation.
Ketlin M.
Hixson, TN
These condoms are a great alternative for people who are sensitive to latex and spermicide. It hardly feels like your partner is wearing a condom at all plus they don't have a funky smell.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These condoms are a great alternative for people who are senstive to latex and spermacide. It hardly feels like your partner is wearing a condom at all plus they don't have a funky smell.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These! A lot of condoms have a funky latex smell, these smell the least of any. They also have the most natural feel. The fit is true to average. As to where to buy them, Walgreens, CVS, whatever. Some people get nervous buying condoms because of stigma. With that nervous feeling, I recommend going to Target or Walmart so that you can use the self checkout option. I know for sure they have them at Target (they’re in a black box). You can also buy them online from amazon and never have to step foot in a store! Props to you for choosing to carry them yourself instead of crossing your fingers and hoping that the other party does.
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
It was a little tight so i guess next time he'll get the next size up but these are very thin condoms. These are Latex free and have been a lifesaver to friends of mine but when my partner and I used them it actually broke during sex so he had to stop and put another one on.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Skyn condoms are the best. They work great and feel awesome. I never have to worry about a break. We get them at Walmart. They are in the middle price range. They do a great job. I would recommend them.
Javier S.
Dundalk, MD
These work very well didn't have to worry about any rips etc... I bought it from giants for 2$ and it was very effective. It meet my expectations and I was very pleased by how they worked. I'll buy them again.
Jamie L.
I'm nervous to use these bc I have high latex allergies. Are these a cheaper yet better alternative to lamb skin condoms ?
Eric W.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried to research it but I'm unclear on whether or not these "non/latex" condoms are made with lamb skin or something else. So definitively what are Lifestyles Skyn Original Non-Latex Lubricted Condoms made with?

back