LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms

by LifeStyles

#6 in Condoms

They’re soft, comfortable and incredibly sensitive. If you ever wanted to join a revolution, now’s your chance.

• Made from SKYNFEEL™, a non-latex soft material that you’ll find barely noticeable but as strong as premium latex.
  • Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant
    • Ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity
  • Straight shape with reservoir end

Are these pretty reliable?
Why use these ?
I've tried to research it but I'm unclear on whether or not these "non/latex" condoms are made with lamb skin or something else. So definitively what are Lifestyles Skyn Original Non-Latex Lubricted Condoms made with?
Start your review of LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
Brisa R.
Magna, UT
LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by Brisa R.
Honestly the best condoms ever. I’ve used a couple different brands with my fiancé and these are by far our favorite! Not to lubricated but not to dry love them and would recommend them!
Rachael P.
Rosenberg, TX
LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by Rachael P.
Fantastic. These do not cause irritation or odors like latex. They are thin enough to feel sensation and warmth. Very satisfying compared to traditional latex. They have decreased in price by a significant amount compared to ten years ago when we first started buying them. Both parties are always satisfied as they are not as noticeable! LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms #sexualhealth #notashamed
Victoria  H.
Lowgap, NC
LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by Victoria  H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
So before i used these ive always had an issues with condoms but these are amazing! There not expensive never had one to break and you cant tell they are there!!
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
I have a latex allergy so these are perfect for me. They feel like nothing is there. I really enjoy this product because they are so thin and work with so many different types of lubricant. They are a bit pricey, but any non-latex condoms are, so that's no surprise really. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shaquella S.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the first condoms I’ve used that didn’t cause any irritation or swelling in my lady parts. They’re strong, I’ve never had one broke on me. I like that they’re already lubricanted (not that I need it. *wink wink*😉). They’re thin so they feel pretty close to nothing. The price isn’t too bad either.
Nneka P.
These are barely there! I love em! Makes that time even more special. I am allergic to everything and these work perfectly for me and my partner!
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
We use these as I am allergic to latex and they don’t give me any sort of reaction. They feel super natural and thin and get the job done. Definitely have that “not there” feeling and haven’t let us down!
Rose G.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Due to a latex allergy I had a hard time finding a product that would not cause any irritation and came across these...😽I love them! U can’t even tell they are there I highly recommend and keep them on hand because u never know when u might get lucky 😉
Molly A.
The only condom that dosent irritate me and my allergies. Great that it is latex free. Never had any issues with these.
Karryn J.
I have an unfortunate latex allergy and my fiancé and I had a hard time with non latex condoms and it was a life saver when we found these. use them all the time and they are durable!! So if you are allergic to latex, I recommend these condoms to you!