LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms

by LifeStyles

#2 in Condoms

They’re soft, comfortable and incredibly sensitive. If you ever wanted to join a revolution, now’s your chance.

• Made from SKYNFEEL™, a non-latex soft material that you’ll find barely noticeable but as strong as premium latex.
  • Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant
    • Ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity
  • Straight shape with reservoir end

Are these pretty reliable?
Why use these ?
I've tried to research it but I'm unclear on whether or not these "non/latex" condoms are made with lamb skin or something else. So definitively what are Lifestyles Skyn Original Non-Latex Lubricted Condoms made with?
Start your review of LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
Rae H.
Norman, OK
LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by Rae H.
Fantastic. These do not cause irritation or odors like latex. They are thin enough to feel sensation and warmth. Very satisfying compared to traditional latex. They have decreased in price by a significant amount compared to ten years ago when we first started buying them. Both parties are always satisfied as they are not as noticeable! LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms #sexualhealth #notashamed
victoria N.
Jonesville
LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by victoria N.
Purchased at: Dollar General
So before i used these ive always had an issues with condoms but these are amazing! There not expensive never had one to break and you cant tell they are there!!
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
I have a latex allergy so these are perfect for me. They feel like nothing is there. I really enjoy this product because they are so thin and work with so many different types of lubricant. They are a bit pricey, but any non-latex condoms are, so that's no surprise really. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
We use these as I am allergic to latex and they don’t give me any sort of reaction. They feel super natural and thin and get the job done. Definitely have that “not there” feeling and haven’t let us down!
Nneka P.
These are barely there! I love em! Makes that time even more special. I am allergic to everything and these work perfectly for me and my partner!
Karryn J.
I have an unfortunate latex allergy and my fiancé and I had a hard time with non latex condoms and it was a life saver when we found these. use them all the time and they are durable!! So if you are allergic to latex, I recommend these condoms to you!
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
I have been using these for years. When you have a latex allergy, options are limited. This brand is amazing! The cost is on level with latex and there is no smell. I can’t speak from the male perspective but I have heard these are best condoms because they are thin.
allie D.
Heber Springs, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I got turned on to these by my then-boyfriend-now-husband (pun intended😜). They are comfortable for him, and feel like there's nothing between us. Great latex free way to stay safe and also enjoy yourselves.
Rose G.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Due to a latex allergy I had a hard time finding a product that would not cause any irritation and came across these...😽I love them! U can’t even tell they are there I highly recommend and keep them on hand because u never know when u might get lucky 😉
Martha A.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Latex condoms started irritating me, these and the yellow ones I get from planned parenthood are the only ones I use now. The extra lube ones are the best.