LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by Yajaira E.LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by Mallory R.LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms uploaded by Myeisha H.

BY LIFESTYLES #1 in Condoms

They’re soft, comfortable and incredibly sensitive. If you ever wanted to join a revolution, now’s your chance.

• Made from SKYNFEEL™, a non-latex soft material that you’ll find barely noticeable but as strong as premium latex.
  • Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant
    • Ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity
  • Straight shape with reservoir end

Melissa G.
Norman, OK
I have a latex allergy so these are perfect for me. They feel like nothing is there. I really enjoy this product because they are so thin and work with so many different types of lubricant. They are a bit pricey, but any non-latex condoms are, so that's no surprise really. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
These condoms are polyisoprene, not latex, so they are perfect for anyone who has a latex allergy. They are also compatible with several kinds of lubricants. My favorite part though, is that they are much softer, smoother than other brands. I'm not sure if that's because of the polyisoprene, or the kind of lubricant they use on them, but I love it! Other brands have caused me uncomfortable chafing and friction that made it hard to enjoy intimate time with my partner. But the Skyn brand condoms are wonderfully smooth and that lasts for a long duration of time! Unfortunately the retailers in my area only carry a couple versions of the condom, and I'm not sure if that's a regional problem or if that's the brand. I wish there were more options such as ribbing, or a cooling/warming sensation.
Toni B.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
If you’re sensitive to Latex condoms, Lifestyle Skyn Original Condoms is right for you. These are yet my favorite favorite condoms. I wonder if I like them because it feels like nothing is there, or the fact that there’s no bad friction as other condoms do.
Zach J.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The only brand that I personally use. They are slightly more pricey than others but they fit like a glove. They don’t have weird lubricants or weird design and the reason we buy them is because they are latex- free. I highly recommend this product.
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It's does feel like anything is there. Maybe it's just me but i LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms. Feel like it broke or maybe it's just the feeling 🍆👀. If your a good friend or sex partner these make great gifts for the holidays.
Jaimy B.
These condoms are the best! I hate the smell of condoms and the smell gets everywhere, making me feel like I needed a shower every time, after sex. Also, majority of condoms irritated my skin, but because these are non-latex there's no smell nor causes any irritation.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
These Are By Far The Best Me And My Husband Used. They Dont Have A Fragrance To It And I Prefer It Like That Too. The Product Is Nice Because It Feels Skin Like. The Packaging Of The Product Is Nice And Luxurious. I Would Recommend These To Others To Try.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
No rips in any of them. Don’t take away any pleasure and stay on very well. No weird smell or texture. Less expensive than most and are really good. I’m not pregnant so that’s a good sign for how they work.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These condoms are a great alternative for people who are senstive to latex and spermacide. It hardly feels like your partner is wearing a condom at all plus they don't have a funky smell.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I love using these condoms. They are as close to as a naked feeling as you are going to get. They are inexpensive and they don't smell like plastic like most condoms do.
Jamie L.
I'm nervous to use these bc I have high latex allergies. Are these a cheaper yet better alternative to lamb skin condoms ?
Eric W.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried to research it but I'm unclear on whether or not these "non/latex" condoms are made with lamb skin or something else. So definitively what are Lifestyles Skyn Original Non-Latex Lubricted Condoms made with?
Chloe B.