LifeStyles SKYN Large Condoms uploaded by Madelyn G.

BY LIFESTYLES

Just because you have a little more than most doesn’t mean you have to compromise on feeling everything. SKYN Large is the ultimate in sensitivity and feels like you’re wearing nothing.

• Made from SKYNFEEL™, a non-latex soft material that you’ll find barely noticeable but as strong as premium latex
  • Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant
    • Ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity
    • Straight shape with reservoir end

Hailey I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These weren't bad. definitely better than the original-sized condoms. My man isn't all that large, pretty thick, but I am allergic to latex and the original ones "cut off the circulation" in his words. lol these weren't as comfortable as the Trojan ones we like but options are limited with latex free. Durex latex free are better but these aren't bad.
Arielle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t have a latex allergy but they do irritate me and have a horrible smell. My partner and I both do not mind these condoms. They are also well made!
Ashley A.
Hillsboro, OR
I love these. It doesn't feel like he's wearing a condom at all compared to other non latex. I'm allergic to latex so I've tried quite a few brands.
Madelyn G.
These are great. I have an allergy to Latex and these are a great alternative because you can't tell the difference in texture. He likes them too.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Skyn is the only brand of condoms that don't irritate me. They are latex free and have never failed me
Julie T.
As a girl I'm allergic to any type of lubrication/latex i get really sensitive and a lot of pain these are the only condoms i chose. they help my sensitive body and have a lot less chemicals then regular trojans. it has never broken or anything they are truly a god send