Lifestyles SKYN Intense Feel Lubricated Condoms

by LifeStyles

With wave design texture and intensely raised dots. The dots are placed on the most sensitive areas to maximise stimulation and pleasure.

This new generation of condoms is made from Skynfeel™, a technologically advanced non-latex material, proven to enhance stimulation. It feels so soft and comfortable that you’ll barely notice wearing it, allowing you and your partner to feel everything.

• Straight fit
  • Ultra smooth lubricant (not spermicidal)
  • Natural coloured
  • 53mm nominal width with reservoir teat

I’m allergic to latex but condoms are definitely a must. But the itching afterwards... not so much. How have these worked out for you?
Start your review of Lifestyles SKYN Intense Feel Lubricated Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
Baton Rouge, LA
Love Love Love these and I'm panicking about them getting harder to find lately! I can't use latex which is inconvenient, but these are by far the best non-latex option. The original Skyn condoms I've found can be much too tight on larger men, so the large size is a better option for them, but for some reason these ones fit almost everyone - are they stretchier somehow? I don't know. All I know is that they feel thinner, and almost all of my partners have been able to use them. I actually started using these occasionally before I developed the latex allergy, so it's not just that they're the best of the non-latex options, they're a great option regardless.
I was soooooo looking forward to these! the day I found a latex free condom made with texture I was so excited. we used to love the Trojan condoms that were ribbed but I found out I'm allergic to latex. so began the search for a latex free condom. nothing seemed to work for us, then we found the large skyn condoms and those were much better. we still missed the ribbed though. then I found these. at first, I liked them. they felt good while using them but later I regretted my decision. they hurt afterwards! I noticed some bleeding the next day and was pretty sore. we didn't try anything out of the ordinary so I can only assume it's the studded condom. they have hard beads build into them rather than soft ribs and I think that makes it scrape and tear inside rather than glide for pleasure.