Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsLifeStyles
Pleasure Collection Condoms & Lubricant Pack

Lifestyles Pleasure Collection Condoms & Lubricant Pack

by LifeStyles

#17 in Condoms

Lifestyles Pleasure Collection Condoms & Lubricant Pack: Ultra Sensitive, Flavors and Colors, Skyn, Thryll and Thyn condom assortment

HooW do these companies to Trojan brand multi pack condoms ?
Are these pretty reliable?
🙈🙊 This is good ?. Or not
Start your review of Lifestyles Pleasure Collection Condoms & Lubricant Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These condoms get the job done as long as you have a quickie. Lube doesn't last long and they get uncomfortable
Tiffany F.
Camp wood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great variety awesome price. Never had one break on me or be ineffective. These are my go to. With 3 kids and an inability to take birth control pills this is definitely my most used method. Would have way more than 3 kids without them so 10 years of use for me props to these
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These big variety packs are nice when you're always using them. I just wish they didn't have the flavored ones in there, kinda pointless!
Ashley W.
I love these. We can use a different one so it's not always the same. I love the skyn ones the best though.
Ashley T.
Hardy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite box of condoms. Very, very affordable, with so many different kinds. My husband and I have bought this box, many times. Great quality of condom and very comfortable. For long use or short and sweet.
Brittney G.
My choice in condoms! Very affordable and well who doesn't love having a verity of choices!? Multi packs are the go to!
Tiffany  C.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that there are a few different ones to choose from. Each condom feels different and some taste different. I love that we can choose different ones every time we have sex.
Tom A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Ok. Would rather it have more of a sticky feel and more plastic smell, but all things considered that much lube and my thing still doesn’t fit...?!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
2,223 reviews
If your looking for a value pack this is for you! It has a little bit of everything to spice it up in the bed room! It’s a great price and you get a lot of different types !
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
I love the pleasure pqck becquse there ate just so many different varieties to choose from to see which one better suits your and your partners needs.