LifeStyles Extra Strength Lubricated Condoms uploaded by Peta O.

BY LIFESTYLES

LifeStyles Extra Strength latex condoms are the original extra strength condoms. Not only do they provide extra peace of mind when it comes to staying protected, they offer a great deal of sensitivity as well.

When you use LifeStyles Extra Strength condoms, you can rest assured knowing that you chose the highest quality extra strength condom available.

Extra-strength condoms are great for people who are concerned about condom breaks. For those who are interested in thicker condoms for longer performance, we sometimes find it helpful to add an erection ring or climax control condoms.

Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are the worst condoms I've ever used! I received a freebie and of course I tried it out but it was so bad. It had a weird smell and it wasn't lubricated very well. It actually made me feel really gross. They're cheap for a reason and I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They give these out at my local Sexual Health Clinic and are sold all over and I have to disagree that these are super cheap maybe in price but in quality they work great. Never had anything happen so I definitely recommend. Great for practicing safe sex.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap. There’s a reason why these are the ones everyone gives out for free. Cost effectiveness. But that’s all they have going for them. They smell terrible and don’t feel good at. Skip these and opt for a better option. It’ll be worth the splurge.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Definitely cheap, but you get what you pay for. They also have a weird smell to them. Not a fan. I'd rather pay more money for a better product.
Eva O.
Bronx, NY
This is a cheap, really great and protective condom. The price is super cheap why not give it a try. I love it.
Peta O.
I have used this before but I do prefer to get other brands, but if I'm low on cash yes this definitely work ☺️ they just have a little bit of a strange smell and are thick latex so makes everything harder to feel ☺️
Rhianna D.
Yes this product is cheap. But you will get what you paid for or less...... These have a strange smell and also have the tendency to BREAK!! Would definitely not recommend as they are literally ineffective in what you purchase them for. Not satisfied at all 'Lifestyle'....
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Some of the covers are fun?