Lifestyles Extra Strength Lubricated Condom Quantity 36 LOW SHIPPING! uploaded by Peta O.

BY LIFESTYLES #25 in Sexual Health

La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
They give these out at my local Sexual Health Clinic and are sold all over and I have to disagree that these are super cheap maybe in price but in quality they work great. Never had anything happen so I definitely recommend. Great for practicing safe sex.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Definitely cheap, but you get what you pay for. They also have a weird smell to them. Not a fan. I'd rather pay more money for a better product.
Eva O.
Eva O.
Bronx, NY
This is a cheap, really great and protective condom. The price is super cheap why not give it a try. I love it.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the worst condoms I've ever used! I received a freebie and of course I tried it out but it was so bad. It had a weird smell and it wasn't lubricated very well. It actually made me feel really gross. They're cheap for a reason and I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it.
Rhianna D.
Rhianna D.
Yes this product is cheap. But you will get what you paid for or less...... These have a strange smell and also have the tendency to BREAK!! Would definitely not recommend as they are literally ineffective in what you purchase them for. Not satisfied at all 'Lifestyle'....
Peta O.
Peta O.
I have used this before but I do prefer to get other brands, but if I'm low on cash yes this definitely work ☺️ they just have a little bit of a strange smell and are thick latex so makes everything harder to feel ☺️
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Some of the covers are fun?