2 colors available

BY LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS #56 in Makeup Tools

The Detangler Wet/Dry Brush - The Detangler Wet/Dry brush has soft, flexible bristles that are gentle enough for everyday use on all hair types and textures. Designed to easily glide through wet or dry hair, The Detangler removes knots and snags for smooth, healthy hair. Features an easy-grip ergonomic handle. - The Detangler Wet/Dry Brush see more...

• I have really thick hair that likes to curl up underneath when it g...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
I bought this brush yesterday at Ulta for my almost 2 year old ( she has very curly hair) the back of her head is constantly matted and looks like a rats nest. I so said What the heck I'll give it a go and for 8.99 I couldn't resist trying it. We got home she took a bath and normally she screams when it comes time to brush her hair ... she sat still and didn't make a peep, and it didn't brush out her adorable curls. Win Win. She's a very satisfied customer
Ana P.
Ana P.
Boston, MA
I got this with the hopes of not having to tug so much at my super tangly curly beast of hair. It worked ok but not as well as the tangle teaser I used to have. I believe they sell those at Sephora so I will purchase one of those again when it comes time to need a new brush
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
I seriously love this brush. I have long, curly, coarse and frizzy hair. I can get pretty terrifying knots in my hair. This de-tangles all my my knots with very little tugging. The bristles are also very soft. Definitely a game changer for me.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
My sister has one in the color pink and I fell in love with it. I was like what in tarnation? How is this so amazing? Then she moved out, and my hair was chemically treated and damaged and needless to say I needed one. My sister said Marshalls sells them, but what they sell is an equivalent dupe of it with a much more variety of colors. Sad to say, I can't find the item on Influenster to review but it's the exact same thing just a different name, "Wet n Dry by Cala." It was only $4, and is better than any brush or comb I have owned up until this day. I have it in the color light pink with the center and bristles being white. Due to my hair being so damaged from the amounts of bleaching "professional" stylists put me through but yet still couldn't get the correct color onto my hair, my hair, even though it's just barely touching my shoulders, was knotting. I could hear it when I showered. I could hear it when I brushed. Everything sounded so awful, but this brush is so gentle with it. It's become part of my hair care regime, and I don't like to use chemicals to fix what chemicals have done. I have also been using vitamin e oil alongside with my natural oils whenever I can. Needless to say,my hair feels and sounds better, and this brush will be my favorite for a very long time.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
I have always struggled with tangled hair and I never imagined how much difference this brush would make! Although it doesn't instantly take away my tangles, it does make brushing easier and less painful. For those who have tangled hair, I recommend this product. It is a must have and what's great is that it's very inexpensive. I got mine at Ulta for about $10.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Bloomington, IN
This brush is amazing! I have fine thin hair. It is super painful and a lot of work trying to brush my hair when it's wet. I recently just brought this brush and it takes me like 5 minutes to brush my hair when it's wet. It's a breeze now and a lot less painful. If you don't have this Brush I recommend going out a buying it right now
Makayla P.
Makayla P.
I purchased this brush at ultra a little while back and leg me just tell you guys, it's amazing!! I have thick curly hair that is a serious pain to brush through. This brush glided through my hair so easily! No pain, no breakage or damage! This is my new favorite hair brush!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Memphis, TN
I purchased this brush at Ulta because it looked very similar to the Wet Brush. After using this a few times, I definitely feel like it's a great dupe. It detangles my wet hair without pulling a lot of hair out. It was only $8.99 so it's a great price.
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Love the detangler brush. It detangles my wet hair and makes it super manageable after. I don't use it on a regular basis as brushing wet hair causes breakage and hair loss. Overall great product, I'd recommend!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
I love this hair brush! My 9year old hates getting her hair brushed. But she loves doing it with this brush. It's so easy on tangles but works them out with little effort and no tears.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have really thick hair that likes to curl up underneath when it gets wet. Does this work well for thick hair??