BY LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS

The Detangler Smooth & Shine Brush - Designed to easily glide through wet or dry hair to control even the toughest tangles. The Detangler brush features soft, flexible bristles gentle enough for everyday use. Removes knots & snags for smooth, healthy hair. Perfect for use on adults or children and all hair types and textures. Easy-grip ergonomic handle. - The Detangler Smooth & Shine Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Let me start of by saying I have curly hair. I went to ULTA in search of a detangling brush that didn't pull out my hair as much as all the others. One of their consultants pointed out the expensive ones and then said if I wanted a more affordable brush this would be it and did the same job. It doesn't pull my hair out at all. It works great wet and dry. It's easy to clean. And can also be used to blow dry your hair straight leaving your locks super shiny. For $8.99 + tax it is definitely worth it!
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
I was having serious breakage problems with my hair when getting out of the shower. My hair stylist suggested this brush to me and I’ll never look back. This has been so gentle on my hair and makes it look sleek, soft and shiny. The price helps too!