BY NONE

From the Manufacturer: Respiratory Balance tea promotes Holy basil that can be used to increase clarity of breath while soothing licorice and mullein combined with spicy cinnamon gives you a clear, deep flavor that will nourish your well-being. Sip and be well! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
I believe I got this from Ross, best purchase ever. I was really surprised that it clears my throat the way it did. I drank mine pretty strong the first time and the second time I added some honey. I liked it either way and it was snooty I drink.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great option for the winter months! It also helps when I'm feeling asthmatic! Lovely taste and no caffeine :)
Leonor Q.
Great infusión for those like me who have a hard time breathing, keeps you relax, the taste is amazing, organic and plus it has no additives