BY LIFESTRAW

Buy on Target
PiecesOf C.
If you’re a hiker or camper, this is a MUST. My father loves to trail run in the mountains with his trail running club. He’s always searching for the best and lightweight water filter action system. I love to hike but I hate carrying heavy bottles of water, especially if I have my dog with me. I found this product on Amazon. It have over 7000 ratings! You know it’s good. I purchased two for my dad and one for me with replacement filters. I believe the straw cost $14 on my prime, I can’t remember how much the filters cost but not much.

Anyways, here’s why this product is superior the other filtration systems.
1. It’s lightweight and compact.
2. No batteries! Just the tubular filters.
3. Good for up to 1000 gallons! (I’m no where near mine yet. My dad half at his second, since he practically lives up there. He shares with his friends. He gave one to his running buddy.
4. It completely filters out 100% bacteria and parasites making it safe to drink from ANY pond, stream, or river! (I try to tell my dog but she’s has impulse control. Lol! Good thing their stomachs are like rocks. Don’t fret, I do give her filter water too!)
5. They make the best stocking stuffer. Honestly, if your not an outdoorsy type, everyone should keep this in their car or homes for emergencies. You never know when a natural disaster will hit. This is a life saver, literally! We can survive weeks without food but we can only last for about 100 hours or one week in cooler temperatures without water.
jessica s.
This is a definite must-have when going into the outdoors. I mostly take it with me hiking or long-term camping Incase of emergency. I have used it in the nastiest of ponds and it filters to clear, clean water. It still has a bit of an odd taste, but when it’s a life or death situation it won’t matter. It’s honestly a lifesaver when your bottle runs out.
Jessica S.
A life saving must have and an incredible piece of technology. I highly recommend this product for every home. I also recommend one per person as they are for personal use. Well worth every penny and it doesn't break the bank!💞
Jessica S.
I have a set of these just in case, has anyone tried them? I am very curious about how the water tastes, and how long they last but don’t want to open mine until an emergency ( camping, hiking, etc.) I would be grateful for the insight, thank you fellow Influenster’s!