BY LIFESPAN FITNESS #90 in Fitness Equipment

Contemporary, Convenient & Just the Right Size Ultra compact TR200 is surprisingly sturdy, yet small enough to use in any workspace. Ready to use right out of the box. Included is a four month trial membership in the LifeSpan Fitness Club. The unique design of the TR200 treadmill lets you quickly fold and store under a bed, in a closet or behind a door. This is the ideal compact folding treadmill for light use walking in the smallest of workout spaces. Ultra Compact Fold Design The TR200 treadmill folds to 11" high when laying flat and stores vertically or horizontally. Quickly folds and stores under a bed or in a closet, making it ideal for small workout spaces such as a condo, apartment, dorm room or even a motor home. see more...

LifeSpan Fitness TR200 Compact Treadmill
  • "I'm not a fan of this treadmill for the price it will get the job done but there are better treadmills for a little extra money.. i guess this one is about a 4 star" in 1 review
  • "Great product never seems to fail." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the better treadmills that I have tried for the price point." in 1 review
đź‘»: q.
Valdosta, GA
Use this for workout purposes of course . it’s Very Helpful And Tone The Parts Of Your Body It Suppose To Tone Very Well .. Will Use Again And Advise Others To Use .
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Haley E.
I love this treadmill!!! It saves me from having to go outside at certain times of the night or morning when I'm in the mood to exercise or go for a run!! It definitely helps me keep being active!!!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
I love this thing! Sometimes I'm not able to get free time to actually leave the house for walking or hiking. This bad boy comes in handy. You can fold it up to put in your closet or even under your bed.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
I love using the treadmill oh my gosh they tone your legs so good and everything they are so good and easy to use they are ire rally the best thing in the world everyone in the world needs these literally
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Never ever purchasing one of these again,I had one and the speed changed itself and I couldn't handle the velocity and it burned off the skin from my knees. I Still have the nasty scars
Robin B.
Potomac, MD
This treadmill is great for home use in a situation where you need to be able to put it away when not in use. A treadmill is a great way to get your steps in a daily routine. Its compact and easy to use.
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a life saver!! I love working out on this because it helps me burn a lot of calories during cardio. And i don't have that much space so I love how i Can fold it up and put in my closet or under my bed!
Lesly L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the same treadmill at my local gym !!! It's amazing and I recommend to those who do cardio and who just love walking , running, or jogging .. It's great and I can still be in good shape for a long tim
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
My husband says is good to do exercise. But he does a lot of walking outside And specialty in the morning when the sun is not that strong.
Tamara Z.
Castle Rock, CO
How durable is the running surface?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
How good is this treadmill?