LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine uploaded by Lisette R.

BY LIFESPAN FITNESS

The Best Rowing Machine Provides a Cardiovascular Workout to Tone & Strengthen Arms, Legs, Shoulders & Back Whether you want to exercise to lose weight or manage a disease such as heart disease or diabetes, the LifeSpan rowing machine can help you achieve your goal. For senior fitness a rowing machine is an excellent way to maintain strength, cardiovascular fitness and overall good health. The LifeSpan RW1000 rowing machine is very smooth and quiet. Its sturdy, durable construction supports users up to 300 pounds. The LifeSpan rowing machine includes simple to use features and a variety of intuitive readouts, and folds up for quick and easy storage. Easy-to-Use Console The LifeSpan RW1000 Rower has simple to use features and a variety of in. see more...

Valerie M.
My dad got one of these first because his doctor told him it was easy on the joints and lower back and I fell in love with his. It's a very easy, total body workout that is incredibly low impact. I actually have bad knees from excess weight and years and years of high intensity Tae Kwan Do when I was younger so I need lesser impact workouts. This is PERFECT. If you can afford it, get one!
shelbi b.
Vacaville, CA
In-shape has one of these and I get the best workout on. I feel the exercise in my arms and back. There are interactive "games" you can play on it and it makes it a little more fun.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
This workout machine is great for toning the muscles in you arms and back. It's really fun to do.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love using this sometimes it can be hard to use it great to have it in your house
Amber P.
Parkside, Stafford
Another machine that offers a really good cardiovascular workout, and is also easy on the joints, is the rowing machine.

A rowing machine will also help you burn lots of calories (up to 13 per minute), which makes them ideal for weight loss, but unlike an exercise bike that primarily works your leg muscles, this machine will help to tone up and strengthen many different muscle groups, including your arms, shoulders, back and legs, as well as your core muscles.

The cheapest rowing machines will tend to use hydraulic resistance to vary the intensity, but you can also pay a little more for an indoor rower that uses magnetic, wind or water resistance.
Dorra O.
Ariana
I'm so in love with this rowing machine , I used it last year and I'm still using it until today it gives the best cardiovascular workout and it tightens leg muscles and abs as well . It is a perfect replacement for the Gym if I wanna to workout in a rainy day , I workout at home using this rowing machine , I recommend it for lazy girls who don't wanna go out to workout . But it doesn't fit people who have heart problems , you should ask your doctor to use this machine.
Belatik A.
Fes
hello dearMy name is amjad belatik and I have a channel on Youtube with a normal   number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you if you interesed pleas contact me in my email adress: amjadamjad10a@gmail.com
Leah T.
Worcester, Worcestershire
I love rowing machines! I think they are actually quite fun to use and you can really feel it doing your body good.