BY LIFESOURCE

The Wellness Connected Member Website Captures And Displays Real-Time Health And Activity Data From Our Growing Family Of Wireless Monitoring Devices, Each Enabled With Proprietary Wireless Technology That Lets You Connect To Your Results Online. Automatically Uploads Data Track Your Weight Online One-Touch Activation 60+ Memory Storage Capacity Of 330 Lbs Low Profile Made In China see more...

Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the life source scale!!!!!! It's very nice and is accurate when telling me my weight
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
It is key to keep track of the weight gain as well as the weight loss in the journey
Destiny S.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love weight scales ' this was an beauty evention if you ask me a good tracker.
Daniella S.
Finally a consistent scale with actual weight to the point. Very easy to store .
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
Lifesourse wellness precision scale is a very good product. I would recommend it.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
No one likes a scale! Lol... But works well and hopefully it last awhile!!!!!!
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this scale and how easy it is to use. Works great I recommend to everyone
Tina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love love love this scale it's not the best but it does the job
Maricela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit đź’—đź’—đź’—
zugheit g.
super buena, practica y economica su precio lo vale aun esta como nueva considerando que tengo 2 años con ella
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where can i purchase ?
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
How often do you weight?
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
Best scales I need a reliable one