BY LIFESOURCE

The Wellness Connected Member Website Captures And Displays Real-Time Health And Activity Data From Our Growing Family Of Wireless Monitoring Devices, Each Enabled With Proprietary Wireless Technology That Lets You Connect To Your Results Online. Automatically Uploads Data Track Your Weight Online One-Touch Activation 60+ Memory Storage Capacity Of 330 Lbs Low Profile Made In China see more...

Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The dreaded scale something in this world that never lies lol I got mine a while ago and it wasn't to expensive works well
Joy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me and my mom bought this and it works well. Great price was on sale never heard of brand but good first impression
tara y.
Akron, OH
Nice scale. Love that it's wireless so it can keep track of my weight and give me reminders about losing weight!
Courtney E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most accurate scale ive ever used! Usually i only trust the scale at the gym but this one is always right
Danielle K.
I bought this on a benge. It works great and does what I need it to. over all its perfect for my use.
Hanna L.
Logan, WV
Helps you keep track of your weight and reminds you to lose some weight if you don't like the number
Stacey U.
It's always nice to have a scale at home to monitor your weight. Affordable, this is a great choice.
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's always good to have a scale at home I keep mine in the bathroom thus digital one is great
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
I have a ball fitness scale with Bluetooth and it calculates all the weight I'm losing on thdre
Kennedy H.
Great scale. The measurements are accurate and the digital screen makes it very easy to see!
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where can i purchase ?
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
How often do you weight?
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
Best scales I need a reliable one