BY LIFESOURCE

The Wellness Connected Member Website Captures And Displays Real-Time Health And Activity Data From Our Growing Family Of Wireless Monitoring Devices, Each Enabled With Proprietary Wireless Technology That Lets You Connect To Your Results Online. Automatically Uploads Data Track Your Weight Online One-Touch Activation 60+ Memory Storage Capacity Of 330 Lbs Low Profile Made In China see more...

• Best scales I need a reliable one This one is good 2 Answers
  • Where can i purchase ? Walmart 5 Answers
  • How often do you weight?About every week 3 Answers
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I bought this on a benge. It works great and does what I need it to. over all its perfect for my use.
Stacey U.
Stacey U.
It's always nice to have a scale at home to monitor your weight. Affordable, this is a great choice.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington
I have a ball fitness scale with Bluetooth and it calculates all the weight I'm losing on thdre
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
It's always good to have a scale at home I keep mine in the bathroom thus digital one is great
Kennedy H.
Kennedy H.
Great scale. The measurements are accurate and the digital screen makes it very easy to see!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the life source scale!!!!!! It's very nice and is accurate when telling me my weight
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
It is key to keep track of the weight gain as well as the weight loss in the journey
Monica S.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
Lifesourse wellness precision scale is a very good product. I would recommend it.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Finally a consistent scale with actual weight to the point. Very easy to store .
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I love weight scales ' this was an beauty evention if you ask me a good tracker.
Ashleigh G.
Where can i purchase ?
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
How often do you weight?
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , IN
Best scales I need a reliable one